Chapter 10

The castle was quiet, dark as was the sky, that doesn't happen much here... I sat at my window watching as the harsh rain pounded on the glass. Right now the wind is blowing so hard tree limbs are falling to the ground. Outside looks just like how I feel inside. Tell me why this feels so familiar...

Flashback

I sat at my desk drawing, I'm not really paying attention to what I'm drawing though, I'm just letting my pencil guide me. That's one of the only things that bring me happiness...

"Well maybe you should stop letting them push you around then. I mean it, really. What is so wrong with you so they do that? Yeah your annoying but they should at least act like they like you. That's what I do." the voice whispered in my ear.

I shake my head to make her go away.

"Fine, I'll go away. For now. Oh, and by the way don't look out the window, you might get a little sad if you do." she sneered, knowing the curiosity would kill me if I didn't look.

I slowly, hesitantly walked to the window and lifted a corner of the dark curtains peeking an eyeball out. Bella and Edweird were playing with Renesmee, and even the dog was there. I felt tears begin to cloud my vision, Bella looks up at me and then straight back to Renesmee as if she never saw me. I guess I'm invisible too now... I moved to my bed and curled my knees to my chest as I felt it start to tighten painfully.

"Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me. H-happy birthday d-dear Amara, happy b-birthday to m-m-me..." I sobbed hiccupping.

Flashback Over

I sat staring at the rain for a few more minutes before someone knocked on my door, I took in the persons scent and raised an eyebrow before wiping my face. Another impatient knock.

"Come in." I said and in an instant she stood in front of me.

"Aro would like up in the throne room," she said looking in my eyes before turning towards the exit. "Don't come looking like that, wear a dress and make sure it's not too short."

"Yes, Jane" I spoke in monotone.

As soon as she left I found myself wondering in a huge walk in closet millions of dresses lined one wall and shirts were on the other. My mouth was wide with awe as I scanned through the dresses, Alice would have had a heart attack! Wait- No Amara! It's not the time to be getting ideas. There were so many... Formal or casual, long or short intricate and simple. It is amazing.

I finally picked a black lace dress that went to my knees. I hesitated at the door before slowly walking towards the throne room. When I arrived the rom was full of guards, their ranks ranging from the dark black of my mate to a slivery grey of a dark haired woman.

"Master" I bowed respectfully.

"Amara dear, we would like you to show us the extent of you abilities, both so we can determine your rank in the guard and so others know not to test you." Aro said giving a pointed look to the girl that threw a body on me a few days ago. "Felix, Demetri." A big man, even bigger than Emmett, dragged two vampires out from behind a pillar and the man with dirty blonde hair pulled one more person from the same place. "These people created four immortal children and were planning to make an army. Find out why and if they have anyone else working with them. Simple, really."

I slowly walked up to the one that looked youngest, a woman that looked to be in her early twenties, she had dark brown hair and feirce red eyes "Why did you create immortal children?" I asked softly and she turned her head defiantly. I raised an eyebrow, "Look, we can do this the easy way or the painful way."

"Why are you with the Volturi anyway? Your just a pathetic human! What can you do to me?"

"Your not really in the position to be questioning me, now are you?" I ask grasping her chin with a chuckle. "Now, easy or painful? Choose."

The girl glared and spit in my face. Oh, no. She did not just spit on me. I slowly lifted my hand and wiped my face, this little bitch. She suddenly seemed scared and cautious and I knew my face must have shown my anger. "Fine. Painful way it is, I'm gonna like this game." I said laughing at her screaming.

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

MAKE SURE TO

VOTE

COMMENT

AND FOLLOW