10

You pov.

I told hisoka that I was tired and I didn't want to sleep on the floor so I crawled into his lap and he held me. I feel my eyes getting really heavy and his arms were so warm I felt myself drifting into slumber.

Le time skip.

I woke up and saw that everybody was now inside the room. The microphone started talking and said that everyone in this room past and was able to go on to the next phase of the hunter exam. I looked up and saw his hisoka staring down at me with a closed eyed smile.

"~ how did you sleep my darling Fox ~"

"Mmmh good"

They let us out of the Tower and onto a boat thingy. After walking around the boat and trying to figure out all the Escape Routes if anything happened I walked over to gon and killua.

"Hi"

"Oh hi Y/n"

" so what kind of challenges did you have to do"

" oh we had multiple challenges but they weren't that hard we got through them"

"Good good"

From then on we kind of just made awkward eye contact but soon I decided to leave. I went around and saw the guy with a bunch of pins in his head.

"Hi"

"......."

"Ummm do you talk"

"...............................................................................................mabey........................................................"

"Well ok then"

Well evry one here is weird so I'm gonna find my weirdo. (Hisoka)

I saw Hisoka an a  corner of the ship making a card house.

"Hi Hiso-so"

"Hiso-so?"

"Ya that's your new nick name"

"Mkay foxy"

"So do you know were we are going"

"~not a clue~"

"Well aren't you help full"

"(T-T)Y/N why do you have to be so mean."

"Because(you flick his nose) I love you

Well if you read my a.n you probably know I am going through shhhheeeeeeeiiiiiiit right now and will probably update once a month untill this clears over. Bye