11

You pov

After a couple of hours on the boat we finally made it the 3 phase. In this phase they told us that we had to pick a number frome the box thingy so yaaaa. Hisoka went first, i went second, and all the other people when after. Once everybody got there number they explained that we had to hunt the number that we got. I took out my number and it said number 39 on it (I don't know how 39 is so just rool with it). Hisoka started to make his way into the woods and 2 minets later I started. I want to find Hisoka because we have a hole week to do this and the tardet I have is pretty easy.

....Le time skip brought to you by *ssshhhhhhwwwwiiinnnggggg*....

It had been hours and I still can't find this darn clown.'oh well, gess up just going my target. After searching for a wile i found him. He was a medium hight man with long red hair( no it is no Gerell) he was pritty weak all I did was give him one punch and he was out cold(*cough* *cough* ONE PUNCH!!!!!). Well now that I now have ALOT of free time. While I was sitting down i started to think about my past and started to sing.
This is the song :

This song was about by best friend frome my child's good hwo died when I was 12. Once I finished singing i saw Hisoka come out of the bushes with tears coming down his face.

"I-i ,m sorry for your loss"

"Hisoka it's not your fault it was just a friend who died "

"Yeah but you seemed sad and your voice held all of your sadness and I - i"

Wow this song must have really gotten to him. I ran up to Hisoka and wrapped my arms around him.
"Its ok Hisoka"

Hisoka hugged me back. After a few moments he let go.

"~mmmhhh I can sense that Gon is commons soon*pervert grin*~"

"Ahh there's my Hisoka

I have insomnia so I made this at like 3 in the morning it may not be ALOT but it is something. Oh and insomnia means that it is verry hard for me to got to sleep. Srry if there are some misspelled words in here

Plz leave a supportive comment I really need it