CHAPTER 2

Ajay's pov:

Ajay! ajay!! ajay!!!! shouted karthick c'mon man whats gotten into you? you are in someother world.

Nothing. Just thinking..

Anyways, how was your day? asked karthick.
Yeah!! had three surgeries and going good so far and here you are to make the remaining day worst, i chuckled.
(oh surgery is not for me, we are working as a doctors(heart specialist) in MASSACHUSETTS GENERAL HOSPITAL, BOSTON, AMERICA)

Karthick was my bestfriend from kindergarden. My best buddy. He knows how to annoy me, irritate me, torture me... He knows me in and out. He is the one who have been there for me always...

When we are in my cabin karthick asked me did you talk to her?? he never fails to ask me this question daily, and always my answer was... no..

How long are you going to be like this ajay or how long are you going to avoid her???

I kept quite.

Reply me ajay.

Dont know karthick..

Pls for gods sake dont talk about this. No ajay we have to.. And its your life and you are spoiling it man.

She seems to be a good girl.. Just try once man. Maybe she will give you the life you wanted.. She will give you the life you losted.. The real ajay..

No karthick she wont and i dont want to give any chance to anyone. I like being this way and marriage was not my choice, it was my parents and they forced me into this. Am just getting married for them.

Dont be like this ajay you are getting married next month.. you should give her a space in your life and in your heart.

There is no space for other girls in my life and in my heart..

Except MRITHU SRI.....

*************

Lets see how ajay's past is going to change his life..
whether he comes out from his past or not??
Whether he gives space for other girl in his life or not??

***

Hope you all like the story..
Pls forgive me if there is any mistake.
Dont be a slient reader pls vote and comment.
Keep reading.
Luv u all😘