CHAPTER 34

Ajay's p.o.v:

   I woke up and looked around she was not there i was scared to think about anything. I get down from the bed and looked around for her everywhere.  I checked in the bathroom and balcony, she was not there. I went down and saw her in the kitchen with a coffee cup, I went near her.

Adhii!! i called her. She didnt reply.

I touched her shoulders she got scared and Put the coffee cup down. She closed her eyes and shouted. I turned her and make her to look at me.

Adhithi look here its me ajay! adhiii open your eyes!! its ajay adhii. She kept on crying. I pulled her closely and hugged her tightly. I rubbed her back, its okay adhii dont cry. Open your eyes adhii please.

She hold me tightly. Adhii open your eyes and stop crying please.

I am scared ajay. What they did to me was keep on playing in my mind.

Dont be scared adhii am here only try to open your eyes please.

She get away from me and opened her eyes slowly. Her eyes was red and She looked pale. I make her to look at me in my eyes. She refused first but did soon. I wiped her tears, dont think about that and try to forgot it.

Am sorry adhithi!!

Nooo!! she said and hugged me again. It hurts to see you like this adhii its all my mistake.

Please dont say like this, pleaseeee. She cried hugging me. Its not your mistake ajay.

I hold her face and kissed her forehead.  They will be punished soon i promise you this adhii. She nodded.

You are not going to hospital she asked.

No, i explained everything to karthi he will take care. You come and sit here. I made her to sit in the dining table and went inside kitchen to prepare breakfast. I made bread omlet and orange juice for her. I came back and saw her in the couch. I gave that plate to her and ask her to eat. She patted the place near her, i sit  there. She kept that plate aside and rested her face on my shoulders.

Thank you she whispered in my ears.

I nodded. She took that bread and started eating. Why you are not eating ajay??

I will, you have first. She feed me the bread she is having. I looked at her. Have a bite she said. I had a bite and smiled at her. Like that we shared the rest of the bread and juice. She forced me to eat.

Ajay!

Hmm..

I thought you will hate me after you have seen me in that state. But thank god you are not, otherwise i dont know what i will be doing right now.

I wont hate you ever, i cant adhii.

I want to forget this, help me please ajay. Help me to get over this please. She said with tears in her eyes.

I turned around and looked at her. I looked at the cuts on her face, neck, hands. I touched the cut near her lips she winced in pain. I looked at her in eyes. I wont even let the scar to make a mark on you permanently. I will help you to do anything.

They planned it ajay.

How you are saying this?

They followed me from morning, i felt like i have been watched every time i was surrounded by different persons. So its hard to find exactly who. Their plan was to rape me and make you suffer. I dont know what i did to them.

Why you didnt tell me this adhii?

i think it was not a big thing.

It was well planned ajay first my mobile went missing then petrol tank got emptied. Atlast i saw my mobile in his pocket. You know this cut on my neck why he did this? someone ordered him to cut the crook of my neck and he did.