CHAPTER 19

Ajay's p.o.v:

  I pushed her hardly she fall on the pool and i didnt look back and walked towards my room. I never thought she will do like this, it was my dream to create a hospital with all facilities but she spoiled it this infuriated me. I went near the window and moved the curtains to check on her, she was crumbled on the floor crying hardly. I closed the curtains and lay on my bed, I remember the look she gave me while seeing shriya holding my hands. She was hurted it was very clear in her eyes. I like the way she talked to shriya, she was bold and smashed shriya with her words.

Expectation kills, i never expects she will be like this. When mrithu finds me talking with some other girl she will do like this. I thought adhithi was not like that but she fails me. She remembers me of her, this hurts me more than loosing contract.

At the same time i cant able to believe that she will do it intentionally, from what i know she is not that type. When we were angry we dont know what we are saying, like that i said manythings to her.

Almost one hour passed i went near the window and saw outside she was still there laying down on the grass, This made me to think did i do something wrong. I can see from here she was shivering, it hurts me. The way she laying there made me to go there and hold her in my arms, whenever i see her in the garden i felt something, i was attracted. I lay down on my bed, I felt bad for her. But for what she did she has to endure it. I dozed of to sleep.

Adhithi's p.o.v:

I was shivering i wiped my tears and went back to my room. I changed my dress and lay down on my bed. The thing that hurts me most was he didnt trust me it hurts me more. The one thing i dont want to lose was his trust, but i lost it now. I felt bad to see him with shriya but am not like that type to take revenge or  to do something. I dozed of to sleep thinking about him.

I woke up in the morning i prepared his coffee and breakfast and placed it in the dining table with a note "your coffee and breakfast" then  i returned back to my room. It was my heaven now. I dont want him to know that i was suspended i wont make any noise and will be in my room until he left for hospital.

I started getting headache and my dizziness started i locked my room and lay down on the bed. I hear sounds outside my room, its ajay he is getting ready for work. I dozed of to sleep.

I feel very feverish, i cant able to move from my bed. The contract it never leaves my mind, i want to do something. I want him to get his contract back, but i dont know anything about that contract. I think hard then i came up with an idea, karthick he knows about it i should ask him. I get down from my bed and went downstairs, started searching my mobile finally i found it under the dining table.

I called karthick he attend the call before he talk i said if you are near ajay please go somewhere i want to talk to you, Hey beautiful dont worry he is not here so tell me whats the big news??

I want to know about the contract that ajay lost and will you help me to get it back??

Adhithi i will tell you about that contract but its difficult to get it back.

Please karthi dont disappoint me atleast i have to try. Please help me karthi.

Ok adhii tell me what you want me to do.

Come home now i will tell you everything.

Why home? you didnt go to hospital adhii?

No karthi so please come here and dont tell to ajay.

Ok adhii.

I wait for him in the terrace, finally i saw his car coming.  He parked the car and get down from it, karthi i shouted from the terrace he searched me here and there look up karthi i shouted again. Adhii what you are doing there?