Blair

Author's Note: Sorry for the delay in updating. Life is getting in the way and school sucks. Hope you all enjoy :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I sat on the edge of the bed and dug the heel of my hand into my eyes. Jared banged on the door again.

"I don't want another girl," I said.

The door opened, and Jared stepped in. He has his arms crossed over his chest. I glared over at him.

"Get downstairs," he told me. "You'll like her. She's really beautiful."

"I'm not going anywhere," I said.

"I'll just bring her up here."

I jumped up off of the bed and shook my head.

"No," I said. "I don't want her."

"Want us to kill her?"

I closed my mouth and ran my hand through my newly short hair. My heart was pounding in my chest, and another wave of nausea hit me. I didn't want this girl, but she was here. I can't let her die. Ava wouldn't want anyone else getting hurt.

"I'm going to bring her up," Jared said as he turned and went down the stairs.

I sat back on the bed. I heard a few soft voices downstairs, and then the stairs creaked again. Jared came back into the room with a girl slumped over his shoulder. He lied her down on the bed next to me.

"This is Blair," he said. "She'll be knocked out cold until tomorrow morning."

With that, he turned and left my room closing the door behind him. I looked down at the girl. Her dark hair was falling out of her braid. Her eyes were closed and she was taking shallow breaths. She had on a black T-shirt, and a pair of jeans. White writing was sprawled across her chest. I leaned in closer to see what it said.

Zeke's Diner

Dad picked this girl up from work. Her name tag was still pinned to her shirt. There has to be people looking for her. When she doesn't show up to her next shift, they will be wondering where she is. She must have family and friends.

I wanted to shake her away, but I knew it was useless. When Dad drugged Ava and I, we were unconscious for hours.

I grabbed one of the blankets off of the bed and covered Blair with it. I took one of the other blankets, and my pillow off the bed. I threw them down onto the floor. I turned off the lamp and curled up on the cold hardwood floor.

--

My back ached when I woke up. I groaned and stretched my arms up over my head. The sun was peering through the bars on the windows. I stood up, and stretched my sore muscles. Blair was lying on the bed, the same way as I had left her. I leaned in to make sure that she was breathing. I sat beside her and nudged her shoulder. She let out a moan and grabbed her head with her hands.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

Blair slowly opened her eyes and lowered her hands. Her eyes darted around the room and then landed on me. Her dark eyes grew wide and pushed herself away from me.

"Where am I?" she asked.

"Some house in the middle of nowhere," I said. "My Dad has kidnapped both of us."

Blair sat up, and cradled her head.

"No," she said under her breath. "I thought it was just a dream."