CHAPTER 19

Humza pic..☝☝☝

Unedited

Azaan pov

"Your trusted person is wait humza wait hey azaan i want you to meet that person" he said.

"Ok i'm eagerly waiting to meet that freaking person" i said.

My blood was boiling this man Ahh.

He took his phone and talk to some one on his phone.

"Azaan the person will here in 5 minutes" he said.

I was waiting for that person suddenly door opened and 

My eyes were widen to see that person what will zaniya do now. She will be broken.

Humera

Why did she have done this..?

"Humera" i said in shocked

"Yeah humera the most trusted person of my princess..." humza was about to complete his sentence.

Now i can't controlled my anger i shooted humza on his leg.

"You bloody shit piece why don't you undestand when i'm warning you don't call MY WIFE as princess" i said in anger.

I touch my forehead it was hot because of anger when ever i get angry my forehead started to burn.

"Humera this was not expected from you my zaniya trusted you and you ditched her" i said.

"Azaan bhai.." she was about to complete her sentence.

"Humera don't you dare to call me bhai i'm controling my anger because of my best friend hunaid othere wise i would shoot you here for ditching my friend and wife" i said

"Azaan don't controll your anger she is no more my wife" someone said i turn and saw junaid was standing with tears in his eyes.

"Junaid" i said and hug him.

"Azaan i loved her so much and she ditched me ohh cut the holy crab about me she ditched her bestfriend who loved her so much she is a useless she should ne unloved" junaid said.

"If you completed your ekta kapoor daily soup dialouge can i talk with my princess...

"Again princessssssssssssssssssss" i screem now.

"Now humza i'm killing you" i said pointed my gun on his forehead.

"Azaan i heard all your conversation" zaniya said with teary eyes.

"Humera you ditched me why humera why" she said.

"Enough what you want huh you all wanted to know why did i ditched so listen Azaan killed my father" humera said.

I was in shocked i mean when did i killed his father.

"What are you saying humera why will azaan killed your father" Zaniya said.

"I know my dad ditched mom and me and left us alone but he was my father. And i..i want revenge so i joined with humza" humera said.

"I know you all will have questions correct like why did i joined..? because azaan killed my Dad he hit my dad with his car" humera said while tears were rolling down her cheek.

"No i..

"No more question mr azaan you are muderer you killed my dad" humera said.

I'm a mafia i can killed anybody but now i'm scard i can't lose zaniya yaar i don't know why i'm scard of losing zaniya but why..? Ahh.

"Azaan din't killed your father i was humza he killed him" junaid said.

"How can you be so confident that azaan din't killed my dad" humera asked.

Humera pov

I was nervous i don't know why ..? If azaan didn't killed my ad then who killed him

"Azaan did you know after humza and yours fight i took you to my house and you were in my car" junaid said.

"Yess i remember" azaan said...

"And humza always has your car key with him" junaid said.

"At that time humza was drunk and he killed your dad mis humera" junaid said.

I feel a heart broken pain in my heart he called me miss humera..

"Did you killed my dad"..? i said

"Yes humera i killed your dad i just black mailed you for my princess information" he said 

*********Shooted*********

"I said him before don't you dare to call her again princess" azaan said.

Azaan pov

His blood was on my shirt...

I can feel  two soft hand grab my waist i saw zaniya was holding my waist she is scard...

She made a cute pout..

Her height hardly reach my chest she is short..

"Zaniya don't be scard he is no more now he can't harm you" i said.

"Azaan i want to tell you something" she said.

"Azaan can you please forgive humera she is innocent he black mailed her" she said.

Yes this attitude of her i like the most ahh.

Wait like no way..

Zaniya went towards humera and hug her.

"Junaid i think you should also forgive her she is innocent he blacl mailed her" i said.

"Who is she i don't know her" he said 

"Azaan don't force me i have break all my relationship with her she is no more humera junaid i hate her" he said...

**********

Assalamualikum guys how are you all..?

How was the update huh..?😥😥

Now the chemistry of hunera and junaid begain yayyy...

Yaar this chapter was ful of drama and action haan...?

And i know you may have one question zaniya din't ask azaan how do he have gun correct...?

Next chapter will be Funny + emotional ok...

Boring / Intrresting..

Allah Hafiz..

Stay blessed..