CHAPTER 25

Unedited..

Sorry guys i'm really sorry for not updating for 2 weeks+ Please forgive me..*Pout*

So whats the answer..?

Confused!?? even me..😉

Azaan pov

I'm so happy i'm gonna stay at zaniya house. But, I'm happy + confussed what the answer..??

This girl always make me go insane..But i like it..Form 2 weeks i was missing this questions..

Now answer..?

"Zaniya now my curiousity is double tell the answer babe..? her di said.

"Ok ok" she said.

"Umm the answer is.." she said..

"Is" we repeat.

"Our Own Lap" she said and started to laugh.

We all were in shocked she is laughing..

"Zaniya day by day you are being more naughty" zaniya di said.

"Di being naughty is awesome rather then being rude or Arrogant" she said while looking at me.

Ahh its hurt to see her like this..

But i will make you happy zaniya don't worry i said to myself.

Aheemm..

Yawar cleared his throat.

"Stupid heart" i said..

Zaniya pov

I was laughing and blushing yaar..Cause Azaan was continiously staring at me..But why..?

Did he fall for me..? No way he won't..

Ahh leave it..

After 2 hours..

"Di i'm really tired i wanna sleep so i'm going to sleep" i said and was about to leave when my so called cousin zaid said.

"The light of my happiness is going away from me i don't think i would able to enjoy now" he said.

My eyes were widen and i immediatly look at azaan he was staring at him with anger.

O My Allah Azaan is Angry.

What to do now..?

"Aww so bad  zaid let me lighten you happiness" i said and when towards him and i jump on his foot.

"Ahhh" he screamed.

I immediatly look at azaan he was smiling Aww his azaan is so Adorable. I would do anything to make him smile... As he is my world My Life..

"Controll Zaniya" said my Brain.

"Yes i should controll my feeling" i said to myself.

"Zaniya take azaan with you" mom said.

"Whattt..!?" i screamed.

"What, What he is your husband take him with you" she said.

"Ok mom" i said.

"Follow me" i said in rude tone i haven't forgive him i'm just talking to him for sake of my parents..

I was going towards my room when he said.

"You were looking stuning today" he said and blushed.

"Controll Zaniya he insult you" again brain..

"Yup, I should controll" i said to myself..