Chapter 27

Zaniya pov

I'm frustrated now I have to divert my mind now. I took the broom and started cleaning I was cleaning when Zaid came....

"Hayee zaniya I love the way you clean" he said.

"Zaid I'm not interested in talking to you" I said.

"Hayee, your voice" he said.

" You know what Zaid I'm married so I don't flirt with me" I said I was hardly controlling my anger..

"I know zaniya have you heard it's saying that LOVE IS BLIND" he said.

"Love is blind not girl she know to whome she should love and whome to not" I said.

"I like you" he said.

Now my anger is out of control as broom was in my hand i started to beat Zaid with broom he was running and I was chasing him...

I hate when people flirt with me....

"Zaniya what happend" di asked.

"Nothing di this idiotic monkey was flirting with me" i said while runing.

"Stop you both" di said.

"Thanks....d..i" zaid said.

"Zaid go to your room" di said.

I was staring at him with anger monkey.

I sat on the sofa di came beside me and sat next to me.

"Di can i ask you something" i said.

"Offcourse" di said.

"Di just look at me i'm so much fat that nobody love me" i said and tears started to form in my eyes.

"Who said you nobody loves you huh..? You know what zaniya, fat girl are cutest one they cheeks are so soft you know" di said.

"They look Beautiful whatever they wore" she said.

"Are you serious..?" i asked

"100% sure" she said and i hugged her.

"Di I love you" i said.

"I love you more" i said and we started to laugh.

Azaan pov

I was standing out of room and was looking at zanita every action. I really wanted to kill that zaid how dare he flirt with my wife...

I love the way zaniya started to beat him with broom. That like My Girl...

Zaid was coming upstair i grab his collar "Don't you dare to flirt with my wife she belong to me she is mine Only MINE" I said anger raised inside me.

"So...rry Azaan bhai I was just teasing zaniya" he said.

"Next time be careful" I said.

"Ok" he said and left...

"Getting jealous when zaid is flirting with zaniya huh" yazan said from behind.

"Hmm..Yes" I said.

"So how it's feel..?" he asked.

"Its hurt to see your love one getting close to someone" i said.

"Have you ever thought about zaniya huh..? You know how much she loves you..?" he said.

"I know yazan i have done wrong with her but now i wanna do everything that makes her smile" i said.

"Ohh please azaan don't start you drama" he said.

"Drama..? Yazan you don't know how much i love her" i said.

"Then prove it" he said.

"Yeah sure i wil prove it to you" i said and left.

I was thinking what to do now..? I wanna make zaniya special..Yeah special, she is special to me..And i will make her special ...

I was all calling my PA when zaniya enter in room she looked at me.

Zaniya pov

I went inside my room Azaan was standing and was holding his IPhone X

He was now talking to his..? I don't know.

"I'm talking to my PA" he said.

How did he know that I wanted know to whome he is talking..? I was thinking when he said.

"By your Face expression" he said.

Wait, What..?

He said he is talking to his PA correct..?

" Does Mafia Also have PA..?" i thought...

(I can't reply to this question as I'm also thinking does mafia has PA..?)

"BTW are you free tonight" he asked.

"Why do you care..?" i said.

"Zaniya i know you are angry at me but tell me are you free tonight" he asked with puppy eyes..

Hayee that eyes😍😍😍

Zaniya you are angry on him.

"Afterwards you can start starting at me" he said and i blushed...

"You look Damn beautiful when you blushed" he said made me more blushed.

Ahemmmm....

"Yeah I'm free" i said and left cause I can't control now..

After 2 hours...

I went inside my room when I saw beautifull Red Colour gown was hanging near my bed..

"Beautiful" i said.

"But who kept it" i said and when downstair.

"Diiii" i shout..

"Mom dad, Yawar" i again shout.

But no sign....

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Assalmualikum guys how are you all...?

How was the update..?

Boring / Interesting

.........