Chapter 2- Case

"Here is what's going to happen Olivia." he says gently, looking over my face. I freeze when he reaches his hand out to touch my cheek, he stops halfway and puts it down to rest on his lap. He looks out the tinted window and it's then that I realize that we are in the limo that was parked out front of the supermarket.

"We are going to go out to eat together and you will tell me everything about yourself." Damien says, still looking out the window. I gape at him and was about to deny but he turns and looks at me with a face that says I better not disagree. I shrink back and look down, but I don't agree or disagree.

I look out the window and feel my heart pounding in my chest from practically being kidnapped by the one of the most richest men in the world. I look back to Damien and see he is looking out the window again, I notice he is wearing a expensive looking suit, his hair is perfectly cut but is still a bit messy, like he has been running his hand through it all day. his build is strong and looks likes he works out a lot.

Noticing the car coming to a stop, Damien glances at me and then gets out, holding his hand out for me to take, ignore his hand and get out on my own. I look at his face to see his its stern and glaring at me, he huffs and takes my hand and starts walking. I try to get my hand out of his hold but he just tightens his grip and i wince. I tug again so I can free my hand and he seems to tighten it even more in a death grip. I whimper, on the verge of tears.

He must of heard cause he snaps his head to look at me, then looks at our hands and loosen his grip but doesn't let me go. I just relax but don't hold his hand back.

I see we are at an expensive looking cafe, I look behind me to see his limo isn't there anymore. Damien opens the door for me and I walk in feeling him close behind me. A beautiful blonde woman walks up to us and smiles at Damien, not even sparing me a glance. I look down, feeling insecure in my Old Navy dress and tights.

I suddenly feel a hand on my back and I squeak, making my cheek go bright red. I hear a chuckle and look to see Damien smiling at me. A real smile, all I've seen of him so far was smirks or little half smiles.
We find our table and sit across from each other. I sit twirling my thumbs while the flirty waitress reads off what’s on the menu. I go into thought about my mother getting worried with how long I have been gone. I then realize that I don't have my purse, that has my money and phone in it. Did I drop it? Is it in the limo? Does Damien ha-

"Olivia!" Damien snaps, looking annoyed. I look at him and then to the waitress glaring  back at me.  "Y-yes?" I manage to squeak out. I see Damien clench his jaw, "order now." He says.

I nod and look at the menu. I see a bunch of meals that I have no idea what they are or what is in them, I look for the kids menu and find it on the back. I quickly read through it and just order the simple hamburger. I hand the menu to the waitress and she glares at me. She turns to Damien who still looks annoyed, the waitress smiles at him, "anything else sir?"

Damien is looking at me and grits his teeth, "no, leave us." He orders. The waitress is back to glaring at me and walks off, swaying her hips a little more then needs to be. I take a drink of my water and fiddle with the end of my shirt.

"Olivia." I hear Damien say softly, I don't look up, not wanting to meet his gaze. "Olivia, look at me." He says in a stern tone, I instantly look up at him with wide eyes. He smiles at me, "tell me about yourself, your family, what you like, your friends, hobbies."

I open and close my mouth like a fish before looking down, not being able to hold eye contact with him, "I-I... like to read I guess." I say, trying not to stutter but fail miserably.

"Go on" I hear him say. I take another drink of my water to waste time, hoping that someone will walk in and save me. I glance at Damien to see him watching me in amusement.