Chapter 6- You

"Where have you been Olivia!" Damien says, pulling me up off the ground. "I-I-I..." I try to speak but I can't seem to get any words out. Damien just looks even more irritated.

"Answer me!" Damien yells. I slightly jump from his loud voice. "I-I was just l-looking around. I thought that I could just see what's around the corner but I got lost." I say, looking down at me feet.

I feel a hand on my chin making me look up at Damien. He sighs, "don't do that again, I was just worried something happen to my little." I nod, not knowing if I would be able to speak after his sudden mood swing. He grabs my hand and starts walking, "come on, we are going home. I'm done here."

In the car, I start think about how I will have a tutor with me. I liked school and I don't want a boring tutor and Damien watching over my shoulder for hours every day. I look at Damien in the front seat to see him nodding with the music.

I fiddle with my thumbs, debating, before asking, "Damien, I don't want a tutor. I want to go to school and finish high school." He turns down the music, listening to me. "No. You could be hurt and I won't know about it." He says.

"Please Damien. I will not see any of my friends anymore or my favorite teachers." I told a little white lie about having friends but he won't know and It will hopefully help me in my case.

Damien sighs and looks at me through the rear view mirror. "I will think about it." I'm surprised that he will even do that but a smile still comes to my face. I see Damien shake his head and also smile. Maybe this won't be so bad...

Pulling into the garage behind his apartment and parking. Damien turns to me in his seat. "Olivia, I have thought about this and I guess you can finish high school at your school-" Before he can finish, I'm jumping in my seat like a little kid, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Damien holds up his hand, "-but I will be taking you and picking you up from there and when you go back, I will be walking you to your first class, no argument. Last thing" He pauses before continuing, "I want you to try in this relationship and try to be with me. Take it or leave it."

I'm silent but start to nod, "Okay, I will...try." Damien stares at me then smiles, "i'm glad, now let's go. I need to make a phone call and you need to go pick out your clothes for school tomorrow." He gets out and opens my door for me.

He starts walking ahead of me and I follow closely behind. When we are In the elevator I think about me trying on my part and in a quick decision, I hold his hand, even if it's only for the elevator ride. Damien looks at our hands and then at me, smiling.

When we get to his apartment, I go straight to my room. I pick out a cute pink dress and black stockings. I find a black knee-high boots and set them next to my outfit on my dresser for school tomorrow.

I'm walking pass Damien's office when I hear my name. Thinking that he called for me to come but when I get to the door, I stop when I hear him still talking.

"What do you mean he is fucking dangerous? No, do-... well fucking catch him! I don't care if he-! He is threatening to take what is mine goddammit! Goodnight!" I hear him slam the phone and then stomping.

I quickly walk to the kitchen to see something on the stove and what looks like carrots boiling. I was about to smell the pan on the stove when a voice stops me, "Olivia!" I quickly take a step back when I hear Damien's loud voice. "Go sit, I don't want you hurting yourself. I will bring the food out for you." He continues and I nod, heading out to the table and sitting down.

Damien soon comes out with plates of food, setting it on the table in front of out seats. He sits and starts eating so I do the same. It's silent until he speaks, "Little, so tell me, how are your grades in school? And your friends, they treat you well?" He says so elegantly.