Chapter 27

*Dedicated to all naughty girls*

*Warning: Mature content*

*Skip this chapter if you're not comfortable with the sex scenes. This is too detailed*

Harry's POV

"I love you." She whispered between kisses.

"I love you more, my sweet angel." I kissed her harder, thrusting my tongue inside her mouth. My hand went inside the hem of her dress, caressing her smooth silky thigh. I felt my body heated again. 

Arf! Arf! Arf!

Damn stray dog. It growled and barked every time I kissed Emerald. Either the stupid dog was jealous or thought I was hurting her. 

I'm going to kill this dog if Emerald will leave my lap now.

And she did.

I groaned in frustration, pursing my lips. 

"It's time for dessert." She said as she went to the kitchen counter and took the apple pie she made earlier. 

I was actually thinking of another dessert. Something that involved me and her in the bedroom. And the dog - outside the house.

Emerald gave me a slice of the pie. I ate it fast and cleared my plate in an instant. I was anticipating for my other dessert.

"You like it?" She asked.

"Yeah. The best apple pie I ever had. Delicious." I licked my lips and stared at her fresh face and pink  lips. I noticed her not wearing makeup here in the house. She was showing her natural beauty.

"You want more?"

"No... no. I'm so full." I rubbed my stomach and looked at her toying half of her apple pie with her fingertips. "You need help on that?"

She nodded. "It's not really good. I put too much sugar in it."

I stood up and pulled my chair beside her. I sat down, facing my body towards her. 

"Feed me." I said, waiting.

 She took the apple pie with her fingers and put it inside my mouth. "Hmm... Yeah, too sweet, but it's still delicious." I held her hand, licked her thumb and sucked her forefinger inside my mouth. 

"Harry..." 

I put her hand down, lacing my fingers with hers. "Let's go to your room."

"Now?"

I nodded and drank her glass of water. "Yeah, now."

"I need to wash the dishes first."

"I'll take care of it." I kissed her shoulder, raining kisses to her neck and cheek.

"Okay." She nodded, touching my jaw. "I'll feed the dog."

I stood up abruptly and cleared the table in a flash. It was a record breaking for washing the dishes. 

In less than five minutes, I was in Emerald's bed, hovering on top between her legs, kissing her lips hotly with raging burning fire. The hem of her dress went up to her waist as I skimmed the silky length of her legs. 

She was moaning and gasping as I rubbed my erection against her sex. She was on fire as I was.

Emerald's POV

I could not breath. I was intoxicated with Harry's sweet kisses, his tantalizing smell and nerve shattering caresses. He was kneeling between my legs, struggling in unbuttoning the ten tiny buttons of my blouse. I wanted to help him, but my hands and body were trembling with desire.

"Faster Harry..."

"Can I just tear this? I swear, this tiny buttons are killing me."

"My grandma Nina gave this to me."

He heaved a sigh of frustration, but still continued with the buttons. "Halfway there."

Still halfway? He spent five minutes already. I sat up and helped him with the buttons. Finally, Harry peeled the blouse out of my skin. 

We were back kissing again. I was in delirium when Harry transferred his mouth on my breast, lapping it hungrily while his hand was inside my panties, touching me intimately. I gasped when he shove a finger inside me. 

"Harry..."

He shifted his position and planted a wet kiss on my lips. 

"You're so beautiful, my sweet angel." He whispered as his hand continued rubbing me in faster motion. His mouth transferred to the area behind my ear, kissing and sucking me. 

I was lost in my senses as I cried for release. Sea of pleasure washed over me. 

Harry removed his fingers from my sex. I was shocked when he sucked his middle finger, looking at me with a grin. Ew! That's gross, drinking my fluid. He's such a dirty... dirty man. 

"What are you doing?" My lips twisted as I looked at him.

"Having my dessert." He chuckled.

"That's gross, Harry. You're such a... a... "

"What?"

 "A dirty boy!" I finally had the courage to say it. But he just laughed richly.

He removed his clothes and stood in front of me naked. He looked so gorgeous, solid and strong. His tight abs, so sexy... his V-lines... mouth watering... his penis... Oh my God! 

My eyes widened when I looked down. His penis was so engorged. It was so huge! If that thing would go inside me, I'm going to die of hemorrhage!

I looked at him with big bright eyes. 

"Come here." He said, pulling me out of the bed. He kissed my lips again, thrusting his tongue inside my mouth. I did the same to him, for the first time... and it was very awkward. He let me explore his mouth, to taste him. At least,  I was learning the basics. 

He removed my dress, letting it fell on the floor. His hands cupped my butt, squeezing and kneading it.

"Kneel to your king, my sweet angel. Be dirty and kiss me." He grinned at me.

"What?"

"I'm just kidding. Come on, kiss me." He put his hands on my shoulders, gently pushing me down to kneel in front of him. 

"No!" I pulled away from him.

His hands fell on his sides. The disappointment was evident on his face. He exhaled heavily and took his clothes on the floor. 

"You're leaving?"

He nodded. "I need to go before I'll go crazy, Emerald. I love you and I respect you. I can see that you're not ready to get intimate with me." He laughed briefly. "I have to be patient. I don't want to force you into this sexual thing. We should take everything slow."

"But..." Oh God no... he's leaving me. I don't want him to go.

"Goodnight, Emerald." He said when he finished putting on his clothes. 

"I want you to stay, Harry. Please."

"No. For your own good. I don't trust myself not touching you if we're alone together." He kissed my lips softly. "Go to bed, my sweet angel. I'll see you tomorrow."