Chapter Two - My first day

***Just so you know with the whole character casting thing.. I have Johnny Depp as the teacher.. but it's meant to be when he was younger.. please comment rate share and fan!!! love - h1psterch1ck <3***

The night before my first day I had to face the living hell of re-checking each bag. "Make sure you have your toothbrush, hair brush, fresh pair of undies.." my mom would say.

"Mom, I am fifteen years old, I can handle my shit on my own!" I snapped.

"Cassie!" My mother snapped, "what did I tell you about language?" I nodded a mournful nod. "Anyway," she continued, "check the black bag, last time *I* checked you were missing important items!"

Unfortunetly she was right, and I then had to check every single bag again making sure I didn't make the same careless mistakes. I was up until midnight.

***

Since I had stayed up so late, waking up was a challenge. I hardly had time to open my eyes before my mom began yelling, "Get up! Get up, get up, get up! We don't have a car anymore we're going to have to take the subway... or something!"

I rose out of bed and stretched my arms, I could just imagine her saying: No time for stretching! Well I quickly stopped that and went into my bathroom. I looked in the mirror at my crookedly wavy brown hair and my glistening blue eyes; I was alright looking, but still not pretty enough.

I loved my mom more than anything, but she had some major restrictions. No bras that would make my boobs look any bigger than they already were, no low cut tops, no short shorts/skirts, high heels not too high, and the worst of them all; no makeup. Thankfully my skin wasn't too pasty and pale and my eyelashes were quite long and think. I think boarding school was going to be perfect because I could finally be let off this leash and be free to make my own decisions. It's not like my mom was being over-protective for no reason. She was a teen mom, and God forrbid it happen to me.

I was already for school in my new uniform. It was a blue, white, and black plad skirt, a white polo shirt with an optional blue pull over v-neck cardigan, the shoes were black Vans and optional black tights. My pleated plad skirt came almost down to my knees. God, I looked like an idiot! My hair was tied back in a messy bun and my bangs were swept to the side. I wasn't that bad looking. At least I had a nice face.

As my mother went outside of our apartment door to wait for the elevator, I went into my bathroom and pulled out my makeup bag. On special occasions, my mom allowed me to wear the simple blush, mascara and lip gloss but little did she know I also had eye liner, eye shadow, foundation, bronzer and proper lipstick! I took out my mascara and applied it on my top eye lashes, blinked real hard and it printed on my bottom lashes. I took my bottle of foundation and spred it round my face and applied the tiniest ammount of blush. I hated doing things behind her back but like I said, things would change.

We raced to the nearest subway station and caught the first train that went to my school. We got off the train and there, as expected, we were face to face with my new school.

"Can I take your picture in front of it?" she asked.

"Mom, no!" I said, embarassed.

"Come on, I'm not gonna see you until, God knows when!"

"Mom, I'm coming back for the weekend I promise! I'll email you ever night and call you when I am on my way home! I love you!" I said as I ran towards the campus.

She smiled and waved goodbye. I looked at the clock on my phone, shit, I managed to be an hour late on my first day.

***

I went to the main office and sat there waiting for someone to asist me. As I waited, I saw other other girls passing down the hallway. Their skirts must have been rolled at least 1,000 times because they came right bellow their butts. I checked to make sure nobody was looking and then fixed my skirt like theirs. "Cassie Clayton? Wow, that's a fun name!" said a sweet old voice. I turned around, and calling me was the old lady from the office.

"Hello, sweet heart! Is this your first day?" she asked. I nodded discreatley.

"Oh right, well, you weren't here when the girls were sorted into their houses, but you're in 'Faciendo' (the preforming arts house) and you're in a dorm with Caitlyn, Iris, Gracie and Milly! It's number 514, so 5th floor 14th room of your house! Your bed will be the clean one.. oh! and here's your scheduele, you have Personal Social Health Education now, then it's break! I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here, Mr. Roberts will walk you to your class." she said pointing to Mr. Roberts.

As he walked me to my class, I tried processing all of that information: Okay, so I'm in number 513? Fifth floor, 13th room. No, 514, so 5th floor 14th room. I have the clean bed and I'm with Katie, Grace, Milly and someone else? Hmm...

"Here's your class, Cassie, I will walk you in." said Mr. Roberts.

He opened the door and the lady stopped talking and all the girls stopped listening.

"Hiya, Greg, how can I help you?" the woman asked.

"This is, Cassie, she's new, and I believe she you're her one of her new teachers!" Mr. Roberts said.

The lady smiled sweetly, "Okay! Thanks!" Mr. Roberts smiled at me and left the room.

"Hey, Cassie how are you? I'm Ms. Gacklestone, but I know it's a horrible name so just call me Ms. G!" said Ms. G.

I laughed a little and said, "I'm alright, where should I sit?"

"Who wants to sit next to Cassie?"

The girls shrugged but most of them put their hands up.

"Good, Cassie looks like you half about the whole class to choose from!"

I looked round and chose a seat in the middle of the class room so I could try to accomodate everyone. A few minutes passed and Ms. G said: "Everyone get into a group of 4 or 5 and discuss the importance of sex education!" everyone giggled at the topic.

Someone tapped on my shoulder, "Hey, be with us!"

"'Kay, sure," I replied.

"God, you actually are so pretty, Milly said you probably were gonna be like ugly and fat!" the one with long blonde hair and green eyes said.

I laughed, "Thanks?"

"Oh, stop stirring shit! I never said that! I'm Milly, that bitch over their isTania.." said the one with medium dark hair and hazel eyes said.

"I'm Gracie.." said the one with long curly dark hair, dark eyes and beautiful tanned skin said.

"Saving the best for last, I'm Erin!" said the last girl with brown hair and green eyes.

"Milly and Gracie, are you guys in my dorm?" I asked.

"Yep! You'll meet the others at break time, they're just different classes then us," Milly answered.

All the girls were so pretty, I didn't even think I could compete. They all look so much older than me even though Milly was quite short. They all had so much make up on and wore their uniform so hip and sexy I thought I looked gross. I hadn't even managed to fix my skirt before coming into class.

"Ah, you still think the uniform code applies! One sec lemme fix that!" Tania said. She pulled up my cardigan and rolled up my skirt and then pulled it back down. "Perfect!"

"Come on girls, I know you're excited but please start the task!" Ms. G interupted.

"Okay, yeah, so basically if we don't know how to put a condom on, we're all gonna be on Mtv's 16 and pregnant! Yay!" Erin said sarcastically.

I think I was going to like it here.