Chapter Four - the bond

***WARNING!! This is a very short chaper ): I have so much homework to do but chapter five will be long and important I promise***

I never liked my name, but hearing it ring from his soft and tender voice made me love it like never before. The part that shocked me the most out of this whole situation is that he remember my name; he remembered me! I could've sworn that I was just going to be the new girl for every teacher along with every student, but what I learned today was maybe I was a bit more than just a new girl to the New York High School for Girls. 

"Hiya," I said softly and sweetly. I said this so quite and tender in order to maintain the silence. 

"Hiya, Cassie!" he said immatating me. I blushed and looked down towards the floor. I didn't know how to reply, all I could do was give him my awkward stare and hope he say something to me. "Listen, I've been teaching at N.Y.H for about five years and no girl at sixteen -"

"I'm fifteen," I corrected him. I bit my tongue. What the hell was I doing? 

"Sorry, sweetheart, fifteen! Point is, you're very good. Normally Mr. Eagercross doesn't let people join orchestra unless they have been graded and auditioned but you are an expection!" He  said while looking around his desk for something. "I can't find the papers now, but I spoke to your mother and -"

"You spoke to my mom!" I said not meaning to sound rude. 

"God, hon, it's like you've commited murder! Anyway, she agreed it would be a great experience for you to get involved with clubs and stuff seeing as you're new and all."

"Yep, that sounds like my mama," I said laughing. 

Mr. Todd down into my eyes, "Where are you from again?"

"Houston, Texas."

"God, I love southern accents, speak for me, woman!" he cried. I laughed and said my famous Texan line.

"Howdy partner! Y'all is best gonna be getting me my country fried stakes!" I yelled.

"Nice, bit racist?" he said still laughing.

"Maybe just a bit," I said winking at him.

We both sat there in the soft leather chairs. "Alrighty, I don't wanna keep you away from your free time! Come see me again at the end of the week! I'll give you all the details then," he said escortting me out. 

"Bye, Mr. T," I smiled. He smiled back and closed the door. I couldn't wipe the smile off of my face, or his smile off my mind. I felt the tingles all through my body, I felt the shivvers down my spine. This is what it felt like to be in love!