Chapter nine

YAY. Another update. Woop Woop. So this is a chapter to sort of begin to explain why she won't change. And guess what? She won't tell Isaac why. Mahahaha. Anyway enjoy and remember to vote. This chapter is only half edited. I have school in the morning and I didn't want to dwindle on it

Chapter nine

My button on my pants seemed like they would pop off with the amount of food I had just eaten. The maids seemed to hover for a while until Isaac would nod his head in appreciation and dismiss them. I leaned back in my chair and pushed the plate away.

Isaac glanced over at my food covered plate and back to me. “You still have food on your plate.” He told me and I looked at it.

“Yeah? I’m full.”

“There are people in this pack who are not as privileged as you and you can’t even eat the food that’s been laid out in front of you.”

“Then show me to this ‘not as privileged’ people so I can share my food with them.” I said grabbing the plate and standing to my feet. I heard Isaac growl and yank be back down.

“You will do no such thing. If you have finished then leave it here.” Placing the plate down on the table trying not to spill anything I finally sat down again.

He watched me while I sat there and he ate. It was like he was the babysitter and I was the ignorant child that seemed to always be in trouble. I slumped back in my seat and sighed trying to act annoyed.

“Later I must speak to some alphas.” He told me after swallowing his mouthful. “It will be a meeting that will take a few hours” Finally. Some time away from this j- “And your obliged to be there.” I groaned internally and my wolf seemed to shuffle around with in me.

“How many alphas?” I found myself asking. My wolf had somehow found a crack in my wall and was trying to sneak through. I was quick to push her back and seal it. Isaac’s face continued to keep a blank expression and he swallowed another mouthful of steak.

“Five to seven.” I could hear my wolf howl at the sound of it but my human side trembled at the sound of so many powerful people in one room at one.

“I’m not going.” I said quickly. He grunted and shifted in his chair.

“You’re going.” He muttered and I crossed my arms over my chest.

“Why do I have to go? It’s not like you are going to discuss me…” I cut myself off when he smirked. “Is it going to be boring?” I asked him and he shrugged.

“You’ll be meeting a few alphas and their mates. Hopefully you’ll make a few friends and learn a few things from them.” He scraped some peas onto his fork and shoved them into his mouth. His one full plate was now empty and looking rather dull.

“Why can’t I just ask your mother for advice? She seems nice-“

“You will not be asking my parents anything. They are completely off limits to you alright?” His voice had gone lower then I have ever heard it as he spoke the warning and I had to lean back a bit before nodding my head. He stood up and stretched his arms.

“H-how many alphas have been in this house?” I asked him. He stopped stretching and looked down at me.

“About two hundred and sixty-six. Our pack has been around for a long time. It was one of the first packs.” Oh Jesus. I leaned my forehead on to the palm of my and groaned. I heard him chuckle. “Don’t be nervous.” Someone knocked on the dining room door and opened it. A young maid came in and curtsied.

“Alpha. The other alphas will be here soon. Do you want me to take Luna and get her dressed?” Isaac nodded once before giving me a little shove towards the girl.