Chapter 8

*what the #$!#?, how can he still have a serious innocent baby face saying something so perv!!*

"Let go!"

"No!"

"I said let go!" You pushed as hard as you can, trying to break the hug.

It didn't let Jungkook move even a bit and he giggled at the expression you made.

"Let go!!!"

"You'll go if I let go." He said.

"Well duh~ Let go!! I am leaving!!" You exclaimed.

"No! You can't leave."

The way he said made you remember the old days, when you used to be a very obedient wife, now that you recalled it, you just felt dumb about yourself. You remembered how manipulative this person is, you got angrier.

"I am a person, not a property. And we're divorced, you don't have any rights to make me listen to you."

"We're not divorced." He said.

You let out a cold laugh, like what is he talking about, "Yes we did."

"No, we didn't." He said it again.

"Did to."

"Did not."

It will be endless if you had continued, you calmed yourself. "Incase you forgot, I signed those papers, and we're done. Divorced. Thee Endd."

Jungkook smirked, "It's not that easy to get a divorce."

"Huh?" You looked very confused.

"What are you talking about??" You asked again.

"You see, you actually need my signature too and file it to the court, like how a marriage is done. Common sense." Jungkook smiled with confidence, seeing you dumbfounded and not struggling anymore, he let go.

"And just so you know, I never signed those papers." Jungkook informed and sat on the sofa, chillin', looking at how'd you react.

You looked confused, "bb-but that's how they do it in the dramas."

"That's cute, I told you to stop watching those soapy k-dramas, this is what you get from watching too much dramas." Jungkook sighed and shook his head.

You suddenly burst into tears. Big drops of tears started rolling down your cheeks, just remembering the pain when you were determined to sign those papers, how much tears you shed, how many struggles you went through..

Jungkook came close to you and wiped your tears off. He was gently brushing your cheeks but you can't stop crying. He felt sorry and in pain seeing you crying like this.

You looked at him, "I want a divorce." Well, you can't just give up after everything that had happened.

"No, we don't." He answered back, without hesitating.