Chapter 24

You got changed to the casual clothes Jeongyeon have prepared for you in the car.

It was about an hour drive and finally arrived. You stepped down the car, it was all dark, you can only hear the sound of the waves. The port?

Jungkook took your hand and lead the way to the yacht. He jumped into the yacht and reached out for your hand.

"You're not selling me somewhere else, are you?" You joked, looked worried, still gave your hand to Jungkook.

He pulled you into the yacht, "Now, you can't escape." He pulled you close and smiled.

He toured you inside, it was luxurious.

"You own this?" You looked fascinated

"Yes."

"Since when? I didn't know about this." You asked.

"When you're gone, I couldn't find you anywhere, and I thought maybe you returned to be a mermaid." Jungkook said in a serious tone.

You looked at him, and of course he was joking. He chuckled and you chuckled. He pulled you close, holding you tight. "Since you're a celebrity now, being in the city will be tough. In here, it will just be the two of us." He said in his sweet voice.

You rested your head on his chest, and hugged him tight. "Wait. Who is sailing this?"

== in the cockpit ==

Jungkook was holding the wheel. You were dumbfounded. Is there anything that you can't do?!

For about 20 minutes, he stopped in the middle of nowhere. Jungkook took you out the deck as he looked to the sea.

"Isn't this beautiful?" He said looking forward.

You followed his sight. "Huh? It's pitch black.." You said it straight forward.

Jungkook snorted, "It is. I mean it was when I came here alone, but now you're here with me." He held your hand, and pulled you into a tight hug.

"No escape from here." He said and stroked your hair.

"You never know, I might jump into the waters and  turn into a mermaid." You giggled.

Jungkook's eyes got big and lips curved up, he suddenly touched the inner part of your thighs, sending chills to your bones. You jumped by his sudden touch, looking at him, eyes so wide.

He smirked seeing your reaction and he carried you like a princess, "I'll have to make sure that it won't turn into a tail."

He puts you down the the bed, and he leaned closer. You closed your eyes thinking that he was going to kiss you. You can sense that he smirked and Jungkook's head went lower, slowly zipped down the hoodie jacket you're wearing using his teeth. The hot air he exhales tickled you, got you all butterflies inside.