Chapter 27

== 2 hours past midnight ==

*knock*
*knock*

You woke up from bed, there was someone knocking at your door.

Sleepily, you looked at the clock, IT'S 2AM!
You grumpily walked to the door and opened it.

And there was Jungkook standing, wrapped in the blanket, hooded over his head, looking pitiful and lost.

You rubbed your squinted eyes, unsure, it was kinda blurry. You thought you were dreaming.

He came walked closed suddenly into you your room, and hugged you, wrapped together in his blanket.

He closed your door room, hugging you tight. He took a deep breath, "How could you left me in that room? with that guy?" He sulked.

You giggled just thinking about it. "What's wrong with Taehyung? He's the most popular top idol you know. You should feel lucky being able to share a bed with him." You answered.

Jungkook broke the hug, and looked at you with a serious face, eyes glaring at yours.

He kissed you suddenly, "Stop talking about him or I'll-"

"About Taehyung?" You chuckled naughtily, cutting his line.

Jungkook pressed his lips into a thin line, brows knitted. He exhaled, knowing you did it on purpose, he leveled your height with his face right in front of yours. "Looks like someone's being naughty." He said in airy voice.

He leaned closer to your ears, whispering, "Looks like I have to do something about it." Sending chills down to your spine, Jungkook dropped the blanket. His left hand pinning you on the wall, the other hand gently touching your leg and all the way up to your hips, under your baggy shirt. It feels a little ticklish. His hands was back to your waist and he pulled your hips closer, made you wrapping your arms around his shoulders. Jungkook placed butterfly kisses on your neck, you gently let out a muttered moan, and you can feel Jungkook breathing right beside your ears. Jungkook lip bit you earlobe, and he suddenly bit your ear with his teeth, gently of course. It tickled with the steaming breaths, you giggled and gently hit him on his shoulders.

Jungkook smiled and grinned, foreheads touching to yours. He kissed you once, and again, and again, getting deeper each time.

"Jungkook, I-"
"Have an-"
"Interview to-"
"mmorow."
You said in between kisses, yet still accepts his kisses.

"You don't look like you can sleep right now." He chuckled.

You can't deny it, and you hugged him tight. With a little aegyo face, and bashful eyes, looking away and looking back to Jungkook. "Who's fault do you think it is."

Jungkook carried you bridal style suddenly, putting you down on bed. Pining you down and looking at you, "Your fault, for driving me crazy."
Jungkook crushed his lips to yours.
"I love you."

Jungkook was cuddling you, hugging you close. You're almost asleep.

"Hyerin-ah~" Jungkook called your name.

"Mm..." You sounded, unaware.

Jungkook took a deep breath, "I'm going somewhere far away, I wish to be with you, still. Are you willing to come with me wherever I go?"

You can hear him talking, but the words weren't clear. You tried to stay awake, but you're consciousness gave up.

"I vowed to give you happiness, and I thought I can give you everything you want, but I guess I was wrong."