Chapter 18

He got up suddenly and pinned you on the headboard of the bed. Got all silent, your eyes wide darted into his eyes. He kept leaning closer and closer, nose touching and lips an inch apart.

*knock knock*

Jungkook heaved a deep sigh, "this timing..."
You giggled softly, "must be Jeongyeon-ni, back from buying the medicine."

Jungkook sighed again and gave you a peck on your lips, swiftly turned to the doorway to open the door.

Letting your heart skip a beat.

Jungkook opens the door,

He closes it again, somehow he didn't want to see Taehyung

Taehyung dumbfounded and swiftly slid his foot in between before the door fully closes, the two had a little struggle by the door, but Taehyung called your name to let you know he is here. "Hyerin-ah~"

"How are you feeling?" Taehyung somehow managed to get inside your room, together with your phone and Jungkook's too (you left it in the restaurant) and your medicine.

"Here, some medicine and sports drink." He placed it on the side table, then he went to get you a cup of warm water and sat on the edge of the bed.

"You shouldn't have, Jeongyeon-ni went to buy me medicine." You gently said while taking the pill.

"Jeongyeon gave them to me, she just had to take a phone call." Taehyung explained.

Jungkook seeing him so close to you, he coughed to interrupt Taehyung.

"Taehyung-ah~ I haven't introduced you properly yet, my husband, Jeon Jungkook." You gjggled.

Jungkook looked surprised,

You giggled, "It's ok, Taehyung knows about us."

Taehyung turned around facing Jungkook, "Yeah, Hyerin talks a lot about you. Well, we've met a couple of times already but it's really nice to finally get introduced. Nice to meet you, I'm Kim Taehyung, Hyerin-ni chinhan NAMJA chingu (Hyerin's close BOY friend.)" Taehyung raised his hand to shake.

Jungkook's brows twitched, shook hands with Taehyung and he gripped powerfully. But Taehyung was prepared for it, so he gripped back with his full strength too. But Jungkook was too strong 😂 (a/n: we all know that)

On the perfect timing, Jeongyeon came in the room, "What the hell are you guys doing?" She rolled her eyes looking the two men acting like kids. Jungkook lets go, Taehyung feels the pain, but he was acting cool to hide it all. ㅎㅎ