Introductions

Love is a Game. Do you play with luck or skill?

----

Ah. Everyone was staring at you, this was to say the least unnerving. On your way to class you had spent the trip building up your confidence so at least your voice wouldn't falter but now you felt every muscle in your body tense up under the watchful eyes of the unknown teenagers. This was a bad idea. You should have stayed home, you should have never-

"T-thank you! If you please, take a seat at any empty table, there's plenty of seats to choose from!"

The teacher's voice brought you out of your trance and you quickly nodded then began to walk forward. Honestly you had been looking forward to having window seat but seeing how they were all taken you had no choice but to find another available place.

There were two unoccupied seats in the second row but they both sat on either side of a green haired pretty boy with piercings. He... looked like the playboy type. Yeah, there was no way you were taking either of those seats. In the end you had found yourself at the back of the class were three available seats, you were rather happy to not having to be surrounded by strangers but just as you set your belongings in the corner seat you noticed a rather large student occupying the seat at the opposite end. Why was he sitting in the back all alone? There was surely more space up in the front where he could freely interact with his fellow classmates. Feeling your heart clench you quickly picked up your bag and took the seat right next to the giant student. At first he seemed preoccupied with whatever book he was holding but once he took note of your sudden appearance he seemed to slightly tense up. To break the awkward air around the both of you offered a smile. "I hope you don't mind me sitting here." He smiled back and before either of you could introduce yourselves the teacher spoke up signifying the beginning of the lesson.

The moment the class was temporarily dismissed for lunch many loud sighs of relief rang through the classroom and all at once many people began to get up to talk to their friends. Feeling a bit out of place you dug into your bag, grabbed your lunch and was getting ready to eat somewhere other than here when the boy next to you suddenly called you out.

"Umm... Gonta wants to thank you!"

You looked over at the other slightly confused. Did you do something in order to receive thanks?

"Gonta not sure why you sit all way back here. Even so, you spoke to Gonta without being scared! Thank you, umm..."

"Y/N." You quickly interjected. "It's no problem, you don't look very scary to me." You added with a small smile even though on the inside you grimaced. Honestly, if it had been any other situation you would have avoided the burly teen like the plague, he definitely looked like he could squash someone's head between his fingers. But now after exchanging a few words with him and seeing how kind he was you felt really bad.

"Ah I see! Gonta apologize, Gonta not smart boy and forget name when you introduce yourself."

Before you can comment on his statement a large slam scares the both of you and you both turn around to see a rather voluptuous, blond teen with her hand on your table. Ah, so she must have been the one to have caused the noise.

"Damn Gonta, just how long do you plan to hog the newbie's attention for yourself?"

As the gentle giant begins to spew a large amount of apologies another student comes up behind the blond nervously laughing. And woah. Was that a robot?

"Miu, don't be so rude to Gonta. Remember what the teacher said about making a good impression..."

Before the girl could rudely snap back she was shoved out of the way by a boy who struck a rather showy pose. "I'm Kaito Momota! Luminary of the Stars, the pleasure of meeting me is all yours."