Author's Note

Hello guys, it's me, InstantBeefRamen! There's so many things I want to say but I want to start off with a big thank you to all of those who have read/voted/bookmarked/commented on this story! It really means a lot to me, I honestly didn't think I was going to get over hundred views much less 50. Even though I haven't really replied I promise I have read every comment and greatly appreciate them so much! I haven't responded to them because I was busy which is the next topic I want to get into.

So hey there again haha, I last posted on January 5th  so it's been a long while since I was last active. I'm sorry for this but I was really busy up until recently! I've had to deal with my job, studying for a huge exam, a wedding, my beloved cat's death, my own birthday, my brother's graduation and just ugh, I've been so busy and I'm almost out of this huge mess. But as you can see I've been really busy focusing on other aspects of my daily life that it's been hard for me to constantly be productive on my hobbies. After this week my only responsibility will be my summer college classes so that should mean I have more time to write.

Adding onto my long absence and my work receiving attention I still can't believe it! I started this story off a dumb little idea I had that just wouldn't go away and I eventually started building onto this little world I created. Despite that many say I should stay away from electronics during nighttime, writing has helped my insomnia a whole lot so this story was actually a form of therapy for me haha. I never meant to post this story because I was super embarrassed and not very confident in my writing skills but I still did because I thought, "Hey, if I manage to get even 5 views on this fic I at least hope it made someone happy." I disappeared for 4 months and suddenly last week I remembered that I had posted this story, I honestly had forgotten about wattpad. So when I logged on you couldn't imagine my surprise when I saw my inbox flooded with notifications that people had actually liked my work! I was honestly so astonished! Even though it was always my intention to keep on working on this story the support I now have has definitely fired me up! So now I'm back ready to keep on writing and despite the obvious fact that I should have a couple of chapters ready to post due to my absence I actually don't have anything ^^; After the second half of the dodge ball chapter I was at a standstill, I just couldn't figure out how to continue the story. I wrote a couple pages that I personally really like but seeing how Reader and Kokichi are still somewhat strangers it didn't seem like the chapter I had written was appropriate so I will be saving it for a future chapter. Despite this meaning it might take me a bit longer to upload I'd like to add that I write every night so even if I don't write the next chapter I'm working on ideas for future chapters and so far I have most of the plot figured out, I already know how I'm going to end this story lol.

As my closing comments I wanted to ask my readers if there's anything they would like to see happen in the fic? Like I said, I have most of the plot figured out but I'd love to add in more character interactions since this is a slowburn after all, here's some ideas that I already have.

- Class putting together a play for the culture festival

- Class going to theme park together

- Class making chocolates for Valentine's

- Reader attending fancy business party and meets someone that will be important to the plot :0

- Reader going Christmas shopping with a couple friends

If you have any ideas please comment on this sentence, I look forward to reading your suggestions and possibly adding them!~