CH2:Meeting Him

Tsuna frowned inwardly when he found the pair of eyes still staring at him by the end of the school day.

Who is he? What does he want?

He sighed, wishing that the person would just leave him alone.

But unfortunately, his questions would be answered as he stepped into his house after a long day of school, and Tsuna found himself wishing that he had just never found out.

---

"Ara~ Tsu-kun? I found a flyer for a tutor in the mail today and..." Nana's voice trailed off as she gave Tsuna a hopeful glance. He knew that his mother was awaiting his response.

And of course, not wanting to upset his mother, the brunet nodded mutely, ignoring the warning bells ringing in his head.

The hopeful look on Nana's face dimmed a little before the woman quickly gave a gentle smile. Tsuna supposed he couldn't fault his mother for being upset, but he never talked to anyone other than Kyoya nowadays. After all, why talk when no one bothered to listen?

"That's great!" Nana continued. "I already gave them a call too!"

Just then, the door was flung open.

"Okaa-san, I'm home!" A familiar voice called out from the front door.

Ienari entered, and pushed Tsuna away from the entrance of the living room roughly while Nana gave him a gentle smile as a greeting-- ...Though the glint in her eyes told another story.

"Welcome ba- ...Ara? And who might you be?" Nana paused mid-sentence, eyes wandering to the baby behind Ienari.

The said infant only smirked, and Tsuna instinctively inched away, sensing the dangerous aura surrounding the strange baby.

"Ha! Dame-Tsuna's afraid of a stupid baby!" Ienari, on the other hand, taunted, mistaking his brother's caution for fear. Tsuna gave him a warning glance, mentally wishing for the blond to just shut up, just as a shiver went up his spine.

"Respect your family, Baka-Ie."

Eyes widening, Tsuna could only watch in confusion and a faint hint of amusement as the baby kicked Ienari in the face.

What is going on...?

But unfortunately, Ienari was not pleased.

He exploded. "Who gave you permission to call me that?! You should be looking up to me, you stupid baby! Who do you think you are- OUCH!"

The infant kicked him again, effectively cutting him off.

"My name is Reborn, a home tutor. I will be starting my job today."

Ienari took a few seconds to process the new information before bursting into laughter.

"Hah! Here that, Dame-Tsuna? A baby's here to tutor you!" He wiped the stray tears of laughter from his eyes.

"Actually-" Reborn cut the blond off. "I am here to tutor you-- Sawada Ienari. And that, was my first lesson." Ienari sputtered in shock, just as his face turned as red as a tomato. "YOU-?!"

Tsuna caught sight of Reborn's finger twitch a split second before he kicked the blond and knocked him out. The brunet gulped, as onyx eyes stared straight into his own caramel orbs.

Strength of a monster...

He thought off-handedly and continued to inch away from the baby. Nana only looked on in confusion, and what seemed like a hint of... approval?