Chapter 13

*Edited by MarvellousAngel*

Bilal POV

She was weeping when it was time to leave. Her dad warned me. Now we both were driving towards our house and she was wiping her tears away. I saw something, I stopped my car.

"What happened?" she asked in her little voice.

"Nothing just wait in the car."

I went out of my car and came back after little moment. "Open your mouth." I said to her.

"Wh-" I shoved spoon of ice-cream in her mouth. She giggled.

"Thanks." she said.

"My pleasure."

She took soon from my hand fed me too. We both finished it and now headed toward 'our' house.

.........

I was now tossing around just one more day then she would be in my arms with this thought I slept.

My phone was vibrating, I woke up, looked around and saw it was 6 in the morning. I picked my phone and answered, it was from my assistant.

"Assalam o Alaikum Sir."

"Walikum Assalam."

"Hmm..Sir as you see we have uh-huh meeting and its important about that project."

"But we have this meeting on next week."

"Yes sir."

.........

Everyone was getting ready for our walima and I was worrying about that meeting and mostly Aiman.

~~¤¤¤~~

Aiman POV

Everyone was ready and now we were heading towards the place where our walima held. Bilal was driving while I was sitting in passenger seat.

He was quiet since morning and now looking tense

He was quiet since morning and now looking tense. That silence was eating me so I decided to finished it.

"Are you ok Bilal? I mean you are quiet since morning and also looking tense."

"Don't worry I'm ok its just I didn't have good sleep last night without you." he said winked at me, taking my hand in his and kiss my palm.

I blushed, "Ohh!"

.........

Now we both were sitting on the stage as it was our walima and were taking family pictures. I was happy to see Bilal happy. Now he was looking very happy.