Chapter 25

Aiman POV

Its one week after that incident. I forget about him. My foot is now back to normal but I have a little pain when I stand more than 3 mins. When mom and dad come to know that I injured my foot, they scolded Bilal and he is always apologizing to me.

Bilal is me out somewhere, don't know where he is taking me. He just give me my dress and said get ready. I asked him but he didn't say anything. I'm getting ready. I wear that dress he gave me on my birthday before our wedding.

I did a little make up and come out of the restroom and sit on the bed

I did a little make up and come out of the restroom and sit on the bed. He is on the phone in balcony talking to someone. I put my hand on my bump and start rubbing it with a small smile. Bilal stood in front of me and also rest his hand on my bump. "My baby is growing. How are you baby?" He asked. He usually talk to my stomach and sometimes sing us both a song. He kissed my stomach then cheeks and get up. I feel my baby first kick when he kissed my cheek. "Ya Allah!" "What happened?" He asked quickly rushed to me. I put his hand back on my stomach. My baby again kicked. Bilal face light up when he feel it.

He blindfolded me and didn't tell me where we are going. I sigh and rest my head on the window of the car. He take me hands in his and kissed them. I feel the car stopped and the door of his side open and close. After 2 mins I feel my side door open. He take me out of the car and locked it. "Can I remove it?" I asked. "No you can't." I sigh. He put his arm around me and guide me somewhere. He stopped and removed his arm. "Bilal?" I whisper but didn't get the answer. "Thats it." I remove the blindfold and looked around and saw darkness everywhere. I take little steps and try to find wall and switches. I feel switches and turned them on. "SURPRISE!!!" Everyone said in union. I looked at everyone with my wide eyes. I saw a banal written 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' & 'BABY SHOWER'. I'm surprised that I forget about my birthday. Everyone start singing happy birthday. They arranged everything in my parents house.

After cutting they cake they start my baby shower. My both mom made me sit comfortable. I was eating dinner with everyone after my baby shower when I feel something rise up in my throat. I get up and rushed toward washroom in my room. After throwing out I flushed it and brush my teeth. Bilal pick me in his arms bridal style and take me to my room. He laid me on my bed and kissed my forehead and both eyes. He said again kissing my both eyes "Sleep." I closed my eyes and sleep.

I jolted up when I saw same nightmare I have before about him. I looked around and no one is here and dark everywhere. I start sobbing. Someone opened the door of my room and switch on the lights. I saw Bilal come rushing toward me and hugged me. Everyone also come in my room behind him. I sobbed in his chest and said "He will take me again." He rubbed my back and whisper sweet nothings. I calmed down and feel my eyelids heavy again. I sleep in arms again.

~~¤¤¤~~

Bilal POV

We gave surprise birthday party and baby shower to my Angel. She was very happy. I did plan this birthday with her brother and Rabbia.

I'm sitting in the living room while she is sleeping. Everyone is here having their own conversation. I was silent thinking about my Angel and our child. I heard someone sobbing then it clicked that it was from my Angel. I rushed toward her bedroom and turned on the lights. I saw her sobbing. I rushed toward her and hugged her. She said sobbing in my chest "He will take me again." I tight my hold on her and rubbed her back. I know who she is talking about. I feel her breath come to normal. I pulled her and laid her on the bed again. She is sleeping again. I turned around and saw everyone looking at her with worry. "She is talking about him?" Her mom asked. I nodded my head. "Who are you guys talking about? Who will take Aiman again?" My mom asked. "My brother." Maham whispered looking down. My mom and dad have shocked on their face because they don't know anything.

We are again all sitting in living room. Her mom is with her in her room. I explained everything to my parents. Imran uncle and Omair is in rage. Dua aunty is silently crying with Maham. Hamza try his best to calm Maham. "I think you should complain about this to police." Said my dad. I nodded my head. "Beta please take care of her. Her condition is not good for any stress." said her father. "Don't worry, dad. I'll take good care of her." I said to her dad.

I'm going back to Aiman's parents house after report about Hassan. My Angel stayed at her parents house yesterday night. Everyone went to their house but I also stayed with her.

I entered her room and saw her sitting on the bed looking outside the window. I sat beside her and pulled her carefully to me. "What are you thinking?" I asked her. She looked at me then down. I sigh and said "If you are thinking about him then don't. He will not near you." "I'm scared." She said in her shaky voice. I kissed her forehead and asked taking her mind somewhere else "Are you hungry?" She nodded her head. I went out of the room and went in the kitchen. I saw her mom and said "Mom, Aiman is hungry." "OK beta. I'll give you food for her. Did you eat something?" she asked. I shook my head. She set plates and food for both of us.

I entered the room with tray. I placed it in front of her and start feeding her with my hands. She also feed me with her hands. After feeding each other, I put the tray on the nightstand and she rest her back against the pillow. I sat beside her and put my hand on her bump. I feel someone kick my hand. I smiled when I again feel my little buddy kicked. "Talk." She said with a beautiful smile and close her eyes. I chuckled and start talking with her bump and making some jokes.

After talking to my baby I turned toward my Angel and asked "Did you find any name for our baby?" She nodded her head and asked"And you?" "No. I haven't found any name for our baby. Tell me the names you find." "Ryan for boy and Shanzay for girl." She said. "I like them." I said to her. I again rest my hand on her bump and asked my baby "Tell me do you like Ryan and Shanzay?" I feel kick from my baby. "So its done. If we have a girl then Shanzay and if we have a boy then Ryan." I said them.