Chapter 21

Aiman POV

I have a very small bump. I touch my stomach and smiled. I quickly wear a frock with flats did some make up and make a high ponytail on my hairs.

I went out of the restroom and sit on the bed. Bilal is on the phone talking with someone. I close my eyes and painful flashbacks start coming. I quickly open my eyes and saw Bilal standing in front of me with worry on his face. "Are you ok?" I asked. "I'm. But you are not." He said. "Its because I'm not doing something or busy myself so my mind always went toward negative things or bad things." I said him looking down. He took my hands in his and kissed them. "Don't worry. Everything will be ok. Now don't think something just think about me." I nod my head and smiled. He grab my hand in his and took me outside. "Allah Hafiz!" I said to mom and Maham. "Allah Hafiz! Take care of yourself now beta." I nodded my head and went out. Bilal opened the door of the car for me I sit. He sit on his seat and start driving with one hand and other hand is on my lap interlink my hand. "You are not going to do anything there. I'm taking you there because you need fresh and change of air. So please Angel take complete rest OK." I nodded my head and smiled. I really like it when he care about me like this.

Mom opened the door. "Assalam o Alikum!" I and Bilal greeted her in union. "Walikum Assalam! Why are you standing outside come in beta. You know you should rest at this condition." I smiled at her. She made me comfortably sit on the couch. "Mom I'm fine." I winced. "You are looking pale. How can you say that you are fine?" she asked. "Mom is right. You should take complete rest." I pout. They both chuckled at my child behavior.

Mom vanished in the kitchen. I turned toward Bilal and said "Aren't you going to office?" He shook his head and said "No. I don't want to go." "But you are going to missing your work." He shook his head and said "I'm not going to miss any work." He took my hands in his and kissed them "Don't worry dad will handle everything." I nodded my head. Mom comes with fresh juice. She give one glass to Bilal and other to me. I make a face looking at glass. "I don't want to drink it." I said. Mom sigh and said "Beta I and Bilal also drink this with you." I looked at them and nodded my head. I drink juice in one breath. "Happy?" They both have amuse look on their face. I placed the glass on the table and stood up. "Where are you going?" asked mom. "In my room." She nodded her head. Bilal phone start ringing as I make my way toward my room. I'm looking at my pictures when Bilal come in and said "Angel I have a meeting. I have to go I'll be back in two hours." I nodded my head. He kissed my forehead and said "You should rest. Don't do anything besides rest." I smiled at him and said "Allah Hafiz!" "Allah Hafiz! Take care Angel." he said and went out of my room. I sigh and lay on my bed. I closed my eyes and sleep.

I wake up when I feel something rise up in my throat. I run toward washroom and start throwing out. After throwing everything out I brushed my teeth and make bun in hairs. I feel light headed. I grip the washbasin tightly and slip down sitting on floor. I try to call mom but can't. My stomach is start paining. I place my hand on my stomach and start crying. Its hurt too bad. 'Ya Allah! Please send someone to help me.' Suddenly I feel more pain in my stomach. I screamed "MOM!!??" and fainted.

~~¤¤¤~~

Bilal POV

I was in between my meeting when my phone start ringing. I looked at caller id its mom (Aiman mom). I stopped the meeting and answer the call. "Bilal beta please come to the hospital. I was in kitchen when I heard Aiman screamed. I run to her room and saw her fainted. She is in ICU beta." She said. I immediately hang up and stood up from my seat. "Please continue it without me." I said before running out of the meeting room.

I'm sitting beside my Angel. She is looking pale. Everyone is here. Doctor come in the room examined her and said "She is lucky that nothing happened to her. If you guys didn't bring her on time anything could happened to her and the baby. Please take care of her." I nodded my head and thanked Allah because of Him they both safe. I took her hand in my and kissed it. "Bilal beta you should eat something. You haven't anything in your stomach." My mom said "I don't want to eat. I'm not hungry." "Beta please. You should eat something what happened when Aiman will know you didn't eat anything. Please beta for her." I nodded my head and eat half sandwich.

Its evening now but she haven't wake up. I sent everyone home just my and Angel mom is here. "Bilal?" Angel whisper and open her half eyes. I quickly went toward her. She try to sit but I didn't let her sit. "Don't try to sit please lay here." I said to her. She nodded her head and asked "Is baby alright?" She whisper. "Alhamdulillah." She sigh in relief and mumble 'Alhamdulillah.' After 2 mins later I asked "What happened?" She looked up at me and explained me everything. I don't think it is okay to leave her alone after this. I kissed her forehead and said "I'm not going to leave you alone after this." She was to excused but the door opened and our mom come inside. "Alhamdulillah you both are fine. You just give me a heart attack." said her mom. "Sorry mom. I didn't mean to scare you." Aiman said in her weak voice. "I'll inform doctor." I said and went out of the room.

I'm sitting in doctor office in front of her. She examined her file and said "You can take her home but make sure she take complete bed rest. It is complicated for her. If next anything could happened something like this I don't think it is possible for us to safe baby or the mother." I feel like my someone punch me in my stomach. I take a deep breath and said "Don't worry. I'll make sure she take complete bed rest." She nodded her head. "You can take her home now. But bring her every week for weekly check up." I nodded my head and said "Thank you." And went out. I'm going to lock her in our room.

Angel is sleeping. We are back in our home. I'm running my fingers in her hairs and massage her head. "Bilal?" She whispers. I hummed. "Please sleep. I know you didn't rest when I was in hospital." She said looking her me. "I'm not tired. I don't want to sleep." She sigh and said "Bilal if I'm not feeling well I'll wake you up. Please sleep." I nodded my head and close my head.