how to feel confident within yourself

first thing to do is take care of your health .
always eat your vegetables, fruits, and especially drink water !! maybe even start walking around your neighbourhood or apt complex to help relive stress .

next take care of your skin .
water is key to having healthy glowing skin !! make sure to do face masks 2-3 times a week, you can find some cheap ones that are good at walmart and or ulta . also eating healthy food helps with having good skin as well .

now do your brows .
i honestly hate doing my eyebrows but after i do them or go get them waxed and plucked i feel so much better . taking care of yourself and the way you hold yourself up is so important to you and the way you are .

take care of your lips .
make sure to use chapstick a lot !! and if you want you can buy or even make a lip scrub . i made a lip scrub and it made my lips so soft and smooth .

take care of your teeth .
brush them 2-3x a day !! get a whiting toothpaste if you would like a brightening smile, mouthwash to help with your breath . mouthwash also helps with bacteria in your mouth !

take care of your hair .
style your hair how you want, don't care what others think ! make sure to maintain it by washing it, i was my hair every other day but shower everyday obviously . if you wash your hair everyday it can take out the natural oils in your hair and cause it to be dry .

last but not least, take care of your nails .
every once in a while go get a manicure, it doesn't have to be acrylics, i know those get a little pricey . getting basic manicures with nail polish or shellac will help your nails grow and be pretty .

these are just some ways for you to feel more confident with yourself, there are many more . if you have any questions just pm me <3