9

CAUTION!:

This chapter is very mature so I had to take the ending out. If you would like to read the whole chapter that includes mature content then please

1. Follow me

2. Log out or exit app

3. Log back in

4. Find "Private Chapters" on my works page

5. Enjoy lol

It is it's own story and it's black and white.

PLEASE VOTE RIGHT NOW ON THIS STORY SO I KNOW THAT YOU READ IT! If you only read the short chapter then that is fine too, you will still know what happens.

...

"She made me forget about every other girl I've been with. I only want her for the rest of eternity." -Xander

"I know I'm lucky for the money I inherited but I didn't inherit all of it. I worked for most of it since I was sixteen," Xander defends himself, sounding a bit mad.

"I'm not talking about the money. I mean your family. This is a real family; loud, noisy and cheerful. I've never had this before," I say with a sad smile.

Growing up, it was always just me, my grandparents and my estranged uncle who lives in Australia with his boyfriend (yes, he is gay), so he rarely came up for the holidays. Every Christmas just felt like any other day execpt with more food, decorations, and nicer clothing. I have never had a dinner like this before.

I look up to find Xander looking at me intently, then I notice that Marco across from us has grown quiet while his parents are divulged in a loud conversation, which consists mainly of Maria waving her hands through the air. If it wasn't obvious that she's a full blood Italian before, then it is now.

Hmm...does everyone know that Greeks and Italians together make the hottest men ever? I feel like scientists should be researching this...

"Someday - if you let me -, I will give you this and much more," Xander whispers in my ear so the eavesdroppers - a.k.a his brother - can't hear him.

"A family? I'm only twenty two Xander!" I say, giving him a look that said "you-must-be-kidding!"

"But you won't be twenty two forever." He points out with a smirk.

We continue eating after that, not saying much to each other. I'm shocked by the idea of Xander wanting to have a family with me. Maybe...just maybe, he really does care about me...at least more than I thought he would. It does scare me though, like we only met the other day and he's already starting to have feelings for me, but I guess I can't really argue because I think I have feelings for him to.

Perhaps it's time I finally admit that to myself...and him.

Throughout the meal, Xander's hand eventually finds its way to my leg. It inches higher carefully, and no matter how hard I try to swat his hand away he doesn't move it away. I would have slapped his hand hard, but it would seem as if I was slapping my own lap - as Xander is so sneaky that he would make it seem like it wasn't his fault -, which looks...weird.

By the time Marco speaks up, the hem of my dress is far too high to be considered appropriate. Xander's fingers are causing shivers to run down my back and my breathing to stop. I haven't been able to touch my food for the past five minutes, too busy trying to control my breathing and my hormones.

"Xander, I thought you were right handed?" Marco looks at Xander's left hand, which he's using to eat, curiously. His comment gets the attention of Maria and Leo.