Valentines Day Special

So since it's Valentines Day and everyone loves Xander and Aria, I thought I would update on last part of their story...

Enjoy! 

All I can think in my head is, 'I'm going to kill him. I'm going to kill him.'

"Honey," My Pops says with a strained voice. "I think you're breaking me."

"Well what do you expect old man," my grandma shoots back as she frantically runs around the room.

"Can't you hold her hand and I run around the room looking like I'm doing something but not actually getting anything done?"

Since I have my eyes squeezed shut in pain I can only hear my Grandma smacking her husband upside the head. It's nothing I haven't seen though before.

"I am looking for her phone!"

"Okay, okay," he grumbles.

"Kitchen," I say through clenched teeth. I hear her run out of the room and slam the door behind her in her haste.

"Thanks for the awesome Valentine's Day kiddo. I had great things planned with your grandma," Pops grumbles.

"Go to hell," I seethe.

"Woah, woah." He leans back in horror. "Don't say that to a man who is about to drop dead like a fly."

The pain finally passes and I apologize to him.

"Could you also, maybe let go of my hand?"

I quickly let go of it only to grab onto it seconds later when another wave of pain comes over me.

"Cherry!" He screams his wife's name in pain as soon as the door bursts open and Xander, his mom, and my Grandma comes running to me.

"Baby!" He yells.

"Be more specific," I growl.

"Here, this should be your job." My Pops jumps up from the bed and gives Xander my hand who happily takes it, until I squeeze it with my pregnant woman death grip.

"Ow!" He yells in pain. "Where is the doctor?"

"He just pulled up," my grandma reassures us.

As soon as the doctor that's been on call for us walks in Xander immediately jumps up and says panicked, "Get it out, get it out, get it out!"

"If you don't shut your mouth boy then you will be the one that's getting out," says Maria angrily.

Sure enough Xander sits down and shuts up while I grip his hand like a barracuda and tell him how much I hate for doing this to me.

Three hours later our little precious daughter comes into the world, kicking and screaming at seven pounds three ounces and instantly she becomes Xander Stravos's whole world.

He sits next to me on the bed and with wet eyes looks at the newest addition to the world. "Hi princess, I'm your daddy," he whispers soothingly.

Her cries start to quiet down until she's staring up at Xander with wide blue eyes.

"Have you decided on a name?" The doctor asks.

I look from my daughter up to her father and decide on the perfect name.

"Alexandria."