Chapter 12 'Deserving'

Third Person's POV

It's not the first time she cried, but it's the first time he damaged her emotionally yes she deserved it but at least she is trying to repent the things she did in her past.

DESERVING

This word brings many memories, she remembers those memories like it happened yesterday.

Being an orphan she never knew what is love, but still she tried to search it in every person but what she got in return betrayal, Hurt.

A bitter laugh escaped her lips and the tears were already running.

Today, standing in the balcony, for the first time she lost her all hopes.

Now, she knew she can't get happiness because she don't deserve it.

Staring at nothing particular, she remember the only good memory she has in her mind. It was when the first time she saw Sanskaar

Flashback

Helping the little kids was her all time favorite thing, Sneha her best friend was helping her distributing the balloons

Little did she know that a pair of two chocolaty brown eyes were staring at them from a far.

Realizing that she was blocking the car's way she took a step backward at the same time a handsome guy with a fair skin and the most beautiful chocolate brown eyes were staring at her. Sharp nose, full lips and a fitted suit he was not looking less than a Perfect Guy.

Maybe, it was love at first sight.

....

Shaking her head she realized that he hasn't came home in two days. although, he treat her like shit but she still love him and will continue to do till her last breath.

The traitors again start falling from her eyes thinking of the word love ?

Will he ever love her like the way he loved her, will he ever accept her and her past, will he at least try to love her.

This all things seem impossible to her, because he despise her.

And she don't think he can hurt her more than he had !

Little did she knew she was wrong.

...

1 month, but the pain still refuse to leave him, his body,his soul, his heart was on fire.

She was expecting him to love her, he knew but she don't know that the day she died. He lost the ability to love again.

Now only thing that is left in him is HATE and REVENGE.

He knew he had hurt her more times than any girl can bear but her determination always took him by surprise.

Placing his hand on Tina's waist, he let out a smirk and pulls her close to him.

She was his secretry and a girl who tried to seduce him many times than he can count and today she will get what she is asking.

Throwing her on the couch he knew Swara is there in the house, he started kissing her. She was moaning and leaving her lips he start trailing the kisses down her throat.

Finally from the corner of his eyes he saw Swara standing there with tears in his eyes.

For the first time he felt, he really did hurt her bad, so bad that no can actually cure her broken heart.

They had a long eye contact.

Her big brown eyes were staring at him with so much hurt, regret, pain and looking into her eyes he again started kissing her.

She closed her eyes and the tears falls. She game him a I-so-deserve-this look and runs in the direction of their room.

Episode ends !

Recap: Next Chapter name "Pleasure"

So !!!! This is the Valentine's day special update I hope you all like it and please give me loads of comments I love reading them and don't forget to vote.