Chapter 13 'Pleasure'

Thank you for 5k reads ❤

Third Person's POV

Running towards the direction of their room, she didn't know what to think ?

What to do ?
Where to go ?

Loving someone is hard, loving someone who Hates you is harder, but proving that you seriously love that person is so damn difficult.

The images of him kissing Tina is still fresh in her mind, she was sobbing loudly so loudly that anyone can hear from outside.

And yes, he was hearing and for the first time he didn't feel the same satisfaction when he hurt her.

There is a burden on his shoulder.

...

The emotional pain was so strong for her that even after crying for hours.

Her heart was paining, it feels like someone is repeatedly stabbing her heart. Tears were leaving her eyes like water.

Still crying she sat up and hold her hairs with both hands and start crying more loudly with voice.

Sometimes they say 'Jee Bhar k Roo ge toh theek hojaoge' (If you cry till you can't then you will feel better)

But is it really true ?

She didn't know how to remove this pain, how to feel better because even after crying for many hours she didn't know what to do ?

Standing up and wiping her eyes with the back of her hand, she start making her way to bathroom.

Standing in front of the mirror is the girl who have puffy eyes, red nose and swollen cheeks.

She is that girl who was sold to someone at the age of 13, who was raped since the age of 15.

Who never saw what Is love, she never felt loved by someone.

But still she thought that maybe I will get that love but now her hope is breaking.

Taking out the razor blood she stare at it and start cutting her own hands.

And still the emotional pain is so overpowering she didn't even feel a slight physical pain by just 1 cut.

Life is funny isn't it, because not for the first time it again broke her hope.

After marking more than 19+ cut she was feeling what is it called pain ?

Ummmmmmmmmm
No

She was feeling 'Pleasure'.

There was blood everywhere on the bathroom floor, on the sink everywhere.

And she was smiling finally !

Episode ends !

Recap: Next Chapter name is 'Blood'

Here is the next chapter I hope you all will like it and any doubts regarding the story you can ask my in the messages or comments and please suggest this story to your friends and don't forget to vote and comment.