Chapter 22 'Promise'

Third Person's POV:

"Just..plea...please..don't to..touch Me" she hiccups while crying.

Looking at her condition, watching her crying figure, those fat tears were rolling from her pink cheeks.

And now thinking about those times when he had hurted her, he now knows that he had hurt her more than repair.

He don't know how he will heal her ?

The girl who loved him selflessly is now sitting here infront of him completely broken, like a doll.

And he don't know how to take away the pain he had caused.

...

A month has gone by and everything, is same.

Nothing changed.

She flinched everytime he tried to touch her, she cried everytime he came near.

Today is no different but in a way it is !

Because today, today he will not let her sob. Today he will not try to show her he changed, today he will not coax her into believing that she deserves the world.

Instead he will show her. He will show her that what he did was wrong, he will show her that now tears will have no place in her life, today finally he will bring her back to life.

...

Swara's POV: (Yeah you read it right !)

Numbness is what I want right now !

Peace is where I want to be but what I am getting is nothing of that sort it's hurt, pain, Ache in my heart.

And there is nothing I can do to stop feeling these.

I hate it, i hate it that I can't do anything other than crying. I hate it, I am so weak.

I hate it that I crave his touch, I hate it damn much.

Staring at the ceiling, I once again welcomed the pain of ache in my heart, it is nothing new but everytime it feels that my heart will just stop beating.

Is it possible to feel so much pain in heart ?

I was pulled out of my thoughts by hands coming towards my cheeks to caress them.

I flinche everytime he tries to touch me yet still I crave his touch

How ironic !

Today, we just stare at each other with no words spoken. Our eyes were speaking, mine trying to convey the message that I am tired I can't hold more and his promising something I don't want to acknowledge.

Today once again, tears came and start falling down its been a month but those damn traitors still come out like waterfall.

And just like everyday he hugged me close to his heart, making me hear his heartbeat, I cried, I cried until I can't.

"Swara" he murmurs

Silence, that's what I am capable of giving. I don't have energy to say something I simply can't.

Cupping my face in his hands, he looked at me in the eyes and said "No more tears from today" he said while drinking the tears from my cheeks.

"Come" he stood up while motioning me to take his hand.

Is it your new trick of hurting me Sanskaar ?

I wanted to say it out loud but no sound came out and I remembered just like my tears, my voice is a traitor too.

Tears came out, biting my lips I tried to control them.

"Shhhhhhhh" Scooping me up in his arms he kissed the side of my head.

HOPE four letters word but can brighten someone's world in a few seconds. And maybe that is what I want to feel right now but I simply can't.

I simply don't have energy to fall for him and then get hurt again. I closed my eyes thinking about the upcoming horror.

...

Third Person POV:-

He made her stand on her feet and he watched her face anxiously.

She slowly slowly opened her eyes and took in her surrounding and the view just left both of them dumbstruck just the difference was that he was watching her and she was watching the rose petals on her feet and the beautiful balcony decorated for breakfast.

Her eyes widen when she felt his pinky finger holding her pinky finger.

A gesture of promise.

Leading her towards the table, he made her sit. Sitting infront of her he hold her hands and while looking into her eyes he again interlocked their small fingers.

"Swara" he said and kissed their interlocked fingers.

"Today, I wanted to promise to you about something" his eyes found hers

"I promise I will hold you forever
I promise I would never let you go
I promise from today onwards every breath I will take will have your name"

Tears, more tears.

Fear is all she feels right now

"Is it your new plot?" There she said it

...

Episode Ends !

Recap: Am blank no idea 😂

So guys it's a long chappy at least I think it is 😌

So, did you like it ?

And a request please vote for this story if you felt hooked or cried while reading this please please it will really mean a lot to me

This book is nominated in New Author's Award in FanFiction Genre

- Don't Forget To Vote And Comment ❤