Chapter 14 'Blood'

Third Person's POV

Life is such a bitch why ? Because she was smiling peacefully Finally !!

But in pain, that pain is so satisfying that she can't stop the pleasure, she was always against self-destruction. But today, she did it.

She cut-ed herself with a blade now she understood why people did this.

...

Looking at the glass full of whiskey, his mind was still replaying the scene where she gave him that look and for the first time he saw that there was nothing in her eyes more than love.

Sure there was guilt,regret and pain.

Today after hurting her, his heart too was paining.

He was feeling this after many days but still a thought of certain someone vanished all the feelings his heart was developing.

Fully drunk he was not thinking straight, he went and start walking towards the home Opps house

After reaching the house he went inside and saw her sleeping on the couch.

Kneeling in front of her he trace her cheeks and chin.

Her eyes fluttered open and In no time she was looking at him with her big brown eyes.

Slowly slowly he made her sit and held her both hands and asked "Why Swara Why ? What did I ever do to you that you did this to me"

She remains silent

"Just tell me, you claim you love me RIGHT ?
THEN WHY THE HELL YOU DIDN'T THINK THAT I LOVED HER" he shouted.

Now tears were falling from her eyes but still she remains silent.

"SWARA I WANT ANSWER RIGHT NOW" he again shouted and Swara jumped from fear and his hold on her hand tighten.

"What can I do to make you believe I love you, and I regret what I did to you" she asked softly while tears were falling from her eyes.

"You can't do anything Swara because you don't love me”

"I do Sanskar, I do" she said cryingly.

"I will never believe you even if you die Swara, if things were in my hands I would have killed you with my bare hands but I am not as heartless as you. So, do me a favour and never ever show your face to me ever again. Now get lost from my sight" he said each word while gritting his teeth and his hold on her hands increase so much that marks came but she never flinched.

Leaving her hand he left the house again.

But only words her heart was saying is that "Swara, you don't deserve anything. Sanskar is right you should die"

Episode Ends !

Recap: Next Chapter Name '*******' (Any Guesses)?

Author's Note:
So finally Swara is going to be free from all the pain and am so happy to tell you that after 1 more chapter we will Mark the end of first part of the book.

Thank You For 5K Reads and 1K Votes ❤

Don't Forget to Vote And Comment.