E l e v e n

"I'm surprised he's alive, you know." Yazeed said while munching on his tuna sandwich.

Abed glared at him. Can this guy ever be serious?

"Anyway, there's this business event coming up. The Horizon Company is working on a new project and they are going to introduce it and stuff. Man, I really don't wanna go! But Azar is dying for me to go."

"Also, she asked me to invite you." Yazeed then added.

The libidos rush that tickled his nerves made him gulp at the mention of her name. They were pretty close, and their relationship was more than friends and there was a time when Abed used to be crazy for her.

But of course, everything had changed after the asylum incident. The people in his life parted away, and out of the whole world, only one person had remained intact with him, who buried her dreams beneath the lowest level of the soil, fought for him, did the most impossible of things for him but he pushed her away, though he desperately needed her.

And that was none other but Taraa.

Azar was average heighted, lean and perfectly fit. Her short raven-black hair always flowed with the air and it could still be perfect. Her skin was of a warm olive tone and almost like Abed. Though, she had a perfect slim body, her slight curves were the gifts God had blessed her with. Her eyes were deep shaped and displayed a color of pure green with a slight mixture of grey. Her lips were full which showcased a natural shade of pure actual pink.

In other words, her superficiality was a beauty Abed always liked and was crazily attracted to.

Her character was everything! At least that's what Abed believed. She was really sweet and understanding, she wasn't like every other girl. She was purely different and was a bright student. Azar wasn't the dramatic type as spending time with her always meant and promised adventure, fun and full of memories.

And she was the cousin of the Yazeed.

Despite their similar bloodline, their characters were incomparable.

Azar was the head of The Marketing Department in The Horizon Company, the same company where Abed was The Managerial Director. They were pretty close ever since high school but things between them distanced when Del came along.

They always indirectly flirted with each other whenever they would converse. There was once a viral rumour that Azar fell badly for Abed while he dated Del.

Oh, the love triangle!

Azar hated Del and vice versa. The two of them always couldn't stand the sight of each other, though Abed knew about the two girls' hatred for each other, he never really cared.

Like, what's he supposed to do? It's not his fight so he had stayed out of it. Simple!

But it was a battle to win him.

And Azar always lost.

At the mention of the event, he was suddenly alarmed.

The last event, blew his life into nothing.

He immediately ignored the thought of that.

"Is she home?" Abed asked him with his voice low.

"Yeah, but she's leaving home for New York the next morning."

"I see." He said. "Hey, wanna go for a walk?" He then asked Yazeed.

Yazeed frowned. "In this cold? What are you, animal?" He yelled.