S e v e n t e e n

The ice started to break off and the cool breeze of the wild flowers had started to settle on the brisk of the suburban town.

Winter was starting to fade off by welcoming the wild and radiant flowers of fall, taking away all the coldness and bitterness.

It was nice.

Sahar loved this season as spring always meant excitement and activities.

She could spend hours and hours, flowering the plants, playing with the birds, and growing her garden and painting her room with vivid colors and different patterns of the flowers.

Art.

Art was her heart.

She smiled at the diversity of the flowers which had already bloomed, how the mixture of the different scents formed up an aroma of an unique, which gave a flowery cool, breathtaking and forest-like scent.

She loved it.

She knew she shouldn't have asked Abed to come because Abed's dark demeanor clearly spelled that he wasn't a flower guy.

She knew it was wrong.

But for some strange reason, she needed him to come.

She needed him to breathe in the scent which would make him want to stay here forever.

She needed him to witness the various beauty and she needed him to behold the creations of God.

The One and Only.

It was nearing five and she went on watering the flowers, taking care of each and every one of the petals of the flowered galaxies, like how a mother would care for her children.

She didn't exactly wait for him in her garden because, she wanted him to wait at the café.

All the men in her family went out of town to take care of some business, leaving only her, Ahad and her grandfather behind.

Her grandfather would be of no trouble and Ahad wouldn't dare spill any of the beans as Sahar had more of Ahad's beans in store.

Though Ahad was protective, he was also the chill-type.

Like, it's life and stuff do happen, sometimes it may turn out ugly and sometimes it may turn out beautiful.

Who knows!

But of course, there are limits to everything and that shouldn't be crossed.

Keep it lowkey and don't take it to another whole level. Don't be extreme and impulsive.

Keep your mind intact and make sure your heart doesn't go crazily wild.

Always, be in control, don't be the slave of your feelings!

Let those feelings be the slave of you.

Sahar exited the main gate of her house and headed towards the café, where she hoped for him to be waiting for her.

Well, he wasn't there when she reached but instead, she would wait for him.

She smiled at the old waiter, Mark, as she entered and ordered an iced tea.

After a while, Abed reached the café and parked his car at the lot and got out to enter the café.

He knew he shouldn't have left work and had drove miles away from the city to the town just because Sahar wanted to show him something.