Chapter Four

Both Tinkerbell and the boy were frozen, but not in fear of the other, but more like curiosity ,and entrancement. The boy slowly poked her shoulder with his index finger,while she poked him in the nose in response. She cringed in pain when he accidentally bumped her wings while studying her. "Ow!" "Ooh...sorry about that, didn't mean to hurt you." Suddenly Tinkerbell's head shot up and she stared at him like he was a raving lunatic. "Wait a minute! You can understand me?!" The boy contemplated the question for a minute before nodding his head, "Uh,huh... Is that bad?" Tinkerbell just sat there in the boy's hand, trying to piece together this sudden information. A boy mysteriously appears in her world, and can understand her upon just meeting her?! How the heck did that make sense?! The boy snapping his fingers brough her back to reality. "No...not really. But a human,and a child no less, being able to understand a fairy, it's never happened before. "So, I'm the first one?" Tinkerbell nodded. "Well, in that case... My name is Peter, what's yours?" "Tinkerbell, a pleasure to meet you Peter." "Tink!" Both human male and fairy perked her name being called. Well only Tink heard her name, Peter only heard tinkling bells. Suddenly she started pushing against his face, moving backwards until he was in the bushes, just as five fairies came into view. "Oh Tink! There you are! Ooh, your wings!" "I'm fine Iredessa, just got snagged in an old scout trap, that's all." "Well, then how'd you get out of it? Considering the scouts set up the trap recently." " Oh, Vidia, must you start that now? Tink's wings are roped burned, let's take her back to Pixie Hollow." The strange fairies flew Tinkerbell home, oblivious to the boy following behind them.