Chapter Nine

Peter laughed as he and Tink touched the ground. "Heh, that was fun. I'll never get tired of that." Tink smiled. Everytime Peter laughed, her body burned with joy. It was like they were made for eachother. "Tinkerbell." Tink found her friends watching her with dumbstruck faces. When they figured out a human was in their world, they assumed it was an adult human, not a child. "Tinkerbell, thank goodness you're alright." Iredessa said hugging Tinkerbell in a tight embrace. " So are you going to introduce your friend over there?" Vidia asked as all eyes looked at Peter watching them nervously, almost unsure of what to make of the situation. "Oh, his name is Peter. And he's-" Tink's sentence was cut off by a sudden gun shot. "What was that?!" Fawn asked. "Come on!" The six fairies, and one human boy, rushed back to Pixie Hollow, only to find the fairies trying to gather their bearings.
"Queen Clarion! She's gone!" The ministers of the seasons were in near hysterics, when Peter got down and noticed tracks. Not just any tracks, though, they were footprints that looked to be heading to the coast. Peter straightened before addressing the fairies oblivious to him being there. "Don't worry, I'll find her." He then left with Tink and her friends right behind him. "Tink, I think I'm not the only human here. And judging by the tracks, they went toward the coast."  Tinkerbell nodded wordlessly,  feeling like her world was going to fall apart.