chapter 6: the arguement

(tord's pov)

tord grumbled when paul started lecturing him

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING TO THAT POOR BOY WHAT DID HE EVER DO TO YOU?" he growled walking closer to tord jabbing his finger in tord's uniform earning a deadly glare from him "dont think your scaring me boy ive brought you up not to be a man who tortures a boy who is madly in love with you" paul growled viciously

"love is a lie love makes me weak" he snarled pushing paul away "and do you think i even love that whore? i was only using him" he smirked darkly "i was only using him for sex" he boasted in laughter unaware that tom was limping out of the room with some medics "that freak never deserved love and he actually thought i OF ALL PEOPLE love him" he started to notice tom "but he was wrong oh how he was indeed" he sneered "no one will ever love a-" 

patryck punched tord across the face hard that it could of knocked him out "TAKE THAT BACK YOU SELFISH LITTLE" he went to punch tord again only to get pulled away from tord by paul "HOW CAN I BRING UP A LITTLE CUNT LIKE YOU YOUR EVEN LUCKY SOMEONE EVEN LOVED YOU" patryck snarled as tord got himself back in place as he glared at his parents and glared at where tom used to be and glared back at his parents.

"your so lucky i cant kill you two for interfering my job" he glanced ahead "mainly when am punishi-"

"SOMEONE FOR NO REASON THAT IS" patryck snapped as he pushed paul away and grabs the smaller male's coat lifting him up as the small leader started to struggle eyes wide "YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL LIKE I SAID TELL ME EVERYTHING TOM DID FOR YOU" he snarled "TELL ME NOW CAUSE ME AND YOU BOTH KNOW HE DID EVERYTHING FOR YOU AND WHAT DO YOU GIVE BACK TELL ME TORD FUCKING TELL ME" he throws tord on the ground denting and breaking the robotic arm by the force of the cement floor.

tord groaned and stood up "he was useless and he is a wimp does it look like i could of stand him i was grateful when i thought i exploded him but noooo you cant kill a drunky like him" tord snarled and pushed his parents away as he storms to his office but decided to make a quit visit to the medbay as he told the doctors to leave and headed to where tom was leaning over his sleeping and healing body "no one loves you and no one ever will" he hovered over the others neck "but yet..." his eyes clouded a bit with regret "you still love a true demon like me and i dont get why" he growled "that only shows how desperate you are to be with someone does it?" he whispered viciously into the others ear as he played with the life support plug "it would be a shame if i just unplug this am i right? right" he chuckled and laughed darkly as he walked away "have the best nightmares whore"

(tom's pov)

when he heard tord left he slowly opened his eyes and stared at the ceiling slowly sobbing as he regrets every past decisions he ever made. "why do i still even love him.." he whispered softly as he sobbed "what did he ever do great to me except for beating me till am not able to move for a week.." he hiccups "edd...matt....where are you..." he hugged a pillow to his chest "save me before i end up being...being murdered here"he laid on the bed fully before passing out yet again.

(edd's pov)

edd was pacing back and forth when he heard paul and patryck's report "we have to do something we have to save tom even if he kept refuging to be around us he needs our help" he places his hands on the desk as his husband glanced at edd nervously 

"what do you think we should do edd?" matt whispered gently as he places a hand on edd's shoulder

"we invade the base and take tom to safety" edd said softly earning gasps from his generals