Chapter 16 - New York We're Here

The rest of the flight was quite fun, we and Austin were mucking around and we annoyed the guy who was sitting beside us. We made a couple of keeks and Austin made me an account for keek. The guy sitting beside Austin fell asleep so me and Austin both Keeked it. We're cool like that you see. 

We were both quite tired for getting up early, our flight was 4 hours long. We both started to drift off but when we did the captain told us to fasten our seat belts. 

When we landed in New York, i were getting picked up by my dad. I've missed him so much! The last few weeks being in San Antonio have been good but they aren't like the times in the big city.

Harry: Abi?! 

I hear someone shouting my name, i look behind me and see my dad running up to me with his big fatherly arms stretched out, ready to hug me.

Abi: Daddy!

I start running towards my dad, i embrace him in a tight and warm welcoming hug.

Harry: i've missed you so much sweetheart, the house was so strange without you there.

Abi: well there'll be someone else to fill that room in a few months and i've missed you too dad

Harry: hey, i know your not happy that Katherine is pregnant but you'll have a little brother or sister.

Abi: Half brother or sister actually father

Harry: you know what i mean....daughter

When me and my dad were talking Austin was with his mother talking about how they were getting to their hotel.

Abi: Dad i want to introduce you to someone 

Dad: okay, as long as it's not a murderer

Abi: funny dad, funny

I walked my dad over to where Austin and Michele were and introduced them to my dad.

Abi: Dad, i want to introduce you to Michele and Austin Mahone. Michele, Austin, this is my dad, Harry. 

Michele: Nice to meet you Harry, your daughter is a very nice, kind, beautiful girl.

Harry: Thanks Michele, i think so too

They all shock hands and we all headed our different ways, i went home with Dad and Michele and Austin went to their hotel. We were meeting up with them again at dinner, they were coming over to my dad's house to have dinner with us and they could meet Katherine and the bump.

I turn my head towards my phone going off,8:30am, great. Today was the day of Austin's concert, i couldn't wait to watch him backstage, it's going to be a killer of a show! 

I went through to the kitchen and found Katherine making her breakfast and my dad sitting on the table eating his toast and jam.

Katherine: Hello sweetie, how did you sleep?

Abi: Good thank you

Harry: That guy, Austin, he seems like a really nice guy

Abi: he is dad, he really is

Katherine: So you might like him then?

Abi: what? no

Harry: we'll believe you love, now get some breakfast and get ready. Michele said last night that she'll pick you up at 10 o'clock

Abi: okay, i'll hurry up

With that, i was having breakfast and getting ready. I had a shower and grabbed an outfit, took me a little while to pick but i picked a nice, cute one. ( [polyvore]) I was going in early because i wanted to keep Michele company.

It's 6:45 now and the show starts in 15 minutes. Austin's had rehearsals all day, but he stopped at dinner and me and him went out together for a meal. It was just me and him, it was really nice. But the only thing about spending even more time alone makes me like him even more, and i know me and Austin will never be an item. 

*Austin's point of view*

It's 6:50 and i go in on 10 mintues, i can't wait to perform, it's what i love to do, it's what i want to do. I've been at rehearsals all day, but i stopped at dinner and went out with Abi, it was really nice, i love spending time with her, alone time i mean. I really like her, shes' so sweet,kind, smart, beautiful and a great person. She's not like all of the other girls i've liked before, she's different but a good different. I'm glad i meet her, i'm glad she decided to become my friend. 

*End of point of view*

Backstage Crew Person: Austin, your up!

Austin: that's my cue!

Abi: Good luck!

Austin:Thanks Abi

I hugged him tight, like i didn't want to let go, like i wanted him to stay backstage with me and not go out and perform. But he let go and waved at us and went up on stage. This is going to be a great show!