a really fucked up story my friend and i wrote for school last year

Zeb was born into the universe as a smelly, fat, bald, haggard, tawdry, and hairy baby. He was an interesting child. He always dreamed of becoming the best fanfiction writer ever. Zeb's one true pair was Larry. Also known as Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson. Zeb created multiple alternate universes. But there was one problem; every fanfiction he created became a reality. That then created many different types of Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinsons. Many had lots of problems. Zeb was an extremely imaginative person with all his stories. But one day everything changed. Zeb was belittled into a tiny blue duck. He looked ridiculous. Zeb just woke up and he was in this exotic body. He felt less jaunty. He screamed his head off and blood came pouring all over the ocean since that is where he lives. Once Zeb's head grew back, he became a menial to these predatory, evil demon children. Zeb felt like a turncoat as he was against these demon children he was working for. One day, Zeb tried to get away from the demon children's ravage. He conveyed a knife through the building so he would have something to protect him if he got attacked by one of the demon children. But it was too late. One of them started excising his face. The others decided to stance Zeb's body after he fainted, and they made him do a backflip into the flames of demons. He began to wallow in the flames. His body wavered in a shaky motion. When he was in the flames, Zeb had to start reading to the demon doctrine. This made Zeb part of their demon cult. This created Zeb the Demon, Blue Duck.

The end.

{we got like an 85% on this and i do realize how crap this is lol}