Chapter 2

"Amara come downstairs, we're having a family meeting." Esme called me sweetly. I let out a soft sigh before walking downstairs as I took my long black hair out of its bun.

As I walked down the last steps my eyes met a beautiful pair of ruby red orbs. I lost all the breath in my lungs as I stared at eyes I had seen only a few times before, eyes that always drew me in, no matter the situation. The eyes of my mate, Alec Volturi.

"Hello child." Aro called gently.

"Aro." I nodded respectfully finally taring my eyes away from Alec's.

"Renesmee has already shown me what has happened since our last visit although I would like to see it from your point of view as well. This being our last visit we must be through."

"Of course." I emotionlessly responded, I walked to Aro and placed my hand firmly in his, my eyes automatically clenching shut as he begins seeing my past.

"Be quiet! Renesmee is showing Bella her gift." No.

"Your worthless! Why are you even here?" Stop.

"Do you really think they care about you? How stupid." Please.

"Oh Renesmee, we're so glad your safe!"

"No!" I said to myself frantically trying to get out of Aro's hold.

"She killed you Bella."

"Stop!" I said my voice rising.

"I don't want it! Get rid of it!"

"PLEASE STOP!" I held in my sobs.

"You think anyone would ever want you? Ha, your delusional."

"No one will EVER are about you the way they care about Renesmee. You will always be the second choice!" Just like that they're gone, my emotions, my tears.

"I don't want a hybrid as a mate! Your too weak..."

Aro glances at Alec seeming shocked as I pull my hand out of his. Aro gave me a look of pity as I turned to the door.

"Amara, you can't go outside right now. You'll get sick sweetie." Esme spoke softly to me it sounded as if she were a million miles away whispering the fact.

Edward grabbed my arm harshly, "Didn't you hear her? She told you not to go outside - ah!!!" He jerked his hand away quickly a dark black burn on his hand that was quickly crawling further up his arm.

I continued in my path, I'm going to get it later for using my gift.
I stopped in the middle of the yard feeling all my emotions begin to bubble up to the surface.

"Ahhhh!" I screamed pure anger inside me.

"Awe, is the little hybrid angry?" A small voice cooed, "it's a shame you are so weak. With power like yours you could rule the world, but you are allowing Edward Cullen push you around."

Maybe she's right? I am pretty pathetic... And why do I let them push me around? Burning Edward's arm was the most I have ever done to defend myself against anyone. I should be in control of my life not everyone else.

"You should just let the darkness in, it's so much easier, you won't feel anymore pain." she suggested.

"I can't..."

"Don't make the wrong choice here, Amara. Just listen to me."

"Let the darkness take over."

"No..." I whisper.

"Excuse me?" She hissed, "LET THE DARKNESS IN!"

I suddenly feel drained and black starts seeping into my vision.

"No... NO, N-no, n-no..."

"Amara, look at me! Focus on the light, focus on me."

"He will only look after you for so long, Amara. And soon he will get sick of you just like Alec did." A dark voice whispered before diving to the back of my mind.

The darkness slowly went away, the only problem is with the darkness the rest of my energy went away. I slumped to a heep on the cold wet grass. Two ice cold arms quickly wrapped themselves around my body and my eyes have never been as heavy as they are now.

"I'll take her." The silky smooth voice of my mate demanded and although my heart told me to let him take me to my room, my brain told me he doesn't deserve the privilege.

"Hayden..." I mumbled holding onto his cloak tighter as Alec tried to take me from him. I felt Hayden's chest puff a bit before I fell into a deep sleep.

................................................................................................................................................................

Make sure to,

VOTE...

COMMENT...

AND SUBSCRIBE...