Chapter Six: Helping

A/N: Just wanna be nice to update soon :3, hope you all enjoy.

Taehyung's Pov

"So you're a hybrid."

Jungkook nodded.

I played with Jungkook's ears, seeing his leg kicking in mid-air, I laughed quietly.

Jungkook smacked my hand.

"Knock it off" Jungkook looked away, covering both his ears with his arm, I nodded.

"Sorry"

"It's fine, my ears and tail are a bit sensitive"Jungkook explained, I nodded.

"Are you an omega or alpha?"I asked.

"Omega" Jungkook answered but sounded embarrassed. "And the worst part about being a hybrid is I have to deal with heats"

"Heats?"I asked Jungkook nodded.

"It lasts for a week but its every month"Jungkook explained. "It's a pain in the neck"

"Is there any way I can help?"I asked Jungkook nodded.

"Help me with my heat"

"What do I have to do exactly?"

Jungkook bit his lip.

What do I really have to do exactly?

"Help me calm it"

"How?"

"Let me hump your thigh"

I looked at Jungkook like he was crazy.

"N to the no, I'm not letting a random person that happens to be my pet just hump my leg because they have heats" I argued.

"You said you'd help me"Jungkook pouted.

"Wrong, I said what can I do to help"I corrected.

"I told you how to help me"

"I ain't doing that"

"Well I gotta hump something, down there it hurts"Jungkook whined, I sighed.

In the corner of my eye, I saw Jungkook leaned his hand inside the blanket where he covered himself.

Dear God no...

"Fine, I'll help you. Just make it quick"I spoke up, Jungkook looked at me while he took his hands out from the blanket, he nodded.

I extended my right leg straight, I closed my eyes, not wanting to see what Jungkook is gonna do.

I felt Jungkook laid on my leg, resting his head slightly on the couch, he then started moving.

I felt his private grind on my jeans, whimpering at the harden friction it caused.

I didn't move or look or say anything, I let Jungkook do what he had to do.

Jungkook whined as his pace fastened, hearing his low whimpers and moans, he clinged to me as he reached his climax, riding out his high.

He whimpered slightly as he panted, I opened my eyes, seeing Jungkook had covered himself with the blanket but left his cum on my jean's.

Yuck.

"Thank you"Jungkook mumbled quietly, seeing he had his eyes closed, meaning he was tired, I pulled him up on the couch, letting him rest his head on my lap.

"Is there anything else I can get you?"I murmured quietly.

"Water, please"Jungkook mumbled, I gently placed Jungkook's head on the couch, standing up and walking to the kitchen.

I grabbed a glass cup and filled it with fresh water along with cold ice since he was sweating slightly.

I walked back, seeing Jungkook still laying on the couch, I picked him up slowly as I poured water on his mouth, making sure he didn't choke or none of it fell to the floor.

I placed the cup of water on the coffee table, carrying Jungkook and walking towards my room.

I opened the door and closing it when I entered, I turned on the lights as I laid Jungkook down on my bed, seeing him wrapping himself in the blanket.

I took off my clothes and changed it into a grey shirt and black shorts, I put my old clothes in the laundry basket, I walked over to my window and opened it slightly, letting a bit of cold air in.

I turned off the lights as I laid in my bed, covering myself in my blanket too, I closed my eyes, I then felt something hugging me.

I opened my eyes and looked downward, seeing Jungkook cuddling me while his head was on my chest, I softly stroked his hair.

"Forgive me for hurting you..."I murmured, closing my eyes. "I love you Jungkook..."

"I love you too Taehyung."