Chapter Thirty-Four: Okay

Taehyung's Pov

I dropped to my knees, seeing Jungkook get hit, tears left my eyes, seeing him bruised up by the impact.

"J-Jungkook...?"

I stood up shaikly, walking over to the younger boy, I sat on my knees, shakily stretching my hand towards Jungkook's face.

Seeing he wasn't moving, I gently carressed his cheeks then made my way to his ears, hoping to hear him tell me to stop playing with his ears or something.

I turned to his tail, seeing it wasn't moving, it laid flat on the ground, I laid my head on Jungkook's shoulder, sobbing.

"I'm so sorry Jungkook..."I cried, I looked at the younger boy again, I leaned in his forehead, kissing it gently. "I...I love you..."

I woke up, sitting on the hospital chair, breathing in and out heavily.

I looked around.

Still in the hospital.

Was that a dream come true?

"Kim Taehyung?"a nurse called out, I looked up.

"Yes?"I stood up.

"You can see him now"the nurse said, I nod, walking in the room Jungkook was in.

I spotted Jungkook sleeping on the bed, I ran over to him, hugging him gently.

"T-Taehyung..?"

I pulled away, seeing Jungkook weakly turned to me, it broke my heart to see him like this but at least he was okay.

"Hey baby"I spoke quietly, holding his hand and kissing his forehead gently. "How you feeling?"

"Okay"Jungkook mumbled quietly, I slightly smiled at him, squeezing his hand a bit tight.

"You're a strong boy..."I sobbed, tears leaving my eyes, Jungkook weakly wiped my tears away.

I shook my head.

"It's my fault you're in this...I'm sorry baby."I apologized.

"It's okay hyung..."Jungkook slightly smiled, I laid my head on Jungkook's shoulder, slowly stroking Jungkook's ear.

"I like it when you play with my ears"Jungkook mumbled, I smiled.

"I'm glad you're okay baby."I sighed contently. "I love you."

"I love you too hyung"