Chapter Eight: Trip

Taehyung's Pov

"Whoaaaa"

Jungkook looked at the mall in complete awe, it took awhile to find clothes that I hadn't worn, or at least not in a long time in my room.

They fitted the boy a bit large but he liked it, Jimin had Jungkook cover his ears with a black beanie but I also had to find a jacket to cover Jungkook's tail so no one would freak out.

I saw Jungkook's tail slightly moving inside the jacket, meaning he was excited.

I stood behind him closely, making sure no one saw something moving from his behind.

"Stop wagging your tail" I whispered in Jungkook's ear.

"I can't" Jungkook said as he still focused on the many small stores instead of me, I sighed in frustration.

"Let's go to a clothing store, I think they might have a style for you," I said, Jungkook nodded, still distracted.

I held his hand as his eyes widened, I turned to him.

"Now your paying attention" I mumbled, making my way to the store, both my hyungs behind me.

Not knowing they laughed quietly behind my back.

"I ship them"

I heard Hoseok whisper to Jimin, I rolled my eyes.

"Bark!
Bark!"

I turned to Jungkook, seeing he was barking out of nowhere, I covered his mouth, I turned to see what caused him to bark.

I saw a group of girls walking past us, one of them had a little pug in her purse.

Figures.

I didn't see anyone turning towards us in confusion so we were okay, I sighed in relief.

"Don't go barking out like that" I scolded, Jungkook nodded, I uncovered his mouth.

Us four walked into a clothes store, looking at all different kinds of clothing to try out.

"How would I know which one I want?"Jungkook asked, he turned to both Hoseok and Jimin.

"Try them all out until you find the one that suits you," Jimin said, Hoseok nodded.

"This will be a long day" I muttered with a sigh.

A very long day.