Chapter Thirty-Two: Honest Mistake

Jungkook's Pov

I pouted.

"Why?"I asked, Taehyung pulled away as he sighed.

"You let someone touch you, you let them kiss you, marked you and you almost let them wanting to fuck you"Taehyung spat while looking down. "Even after I helped you with your heat...and...and..."Taehyung then whispered. "I loved you..."

I didn't say anything, I didn't know what to say, Taehyung sighed.

"Just forget it...it was a mistake anyways..."

Taehyung stood up, walking out of the room.

"W-wait"I called.

"Enough Jungkook."Taehyung clutched his hand into a fist then released it. "Just...leave me alone..."

Taehyung closed the door, leaving me alone in his room, I looked down, tears escaping my eyes as I started sobbing.

"I-I didn't know what I was doing...I didn't know what to do...I didn't know you truly loved me back..."I cried, I sniffed, I turned my head to Taehyung's window, I got off the bed and walked towards it, I sat on the window rim.

I turned into my dog form and jumped out the window, landing on a bush, I looked back at Taehyung's room and ran away.

Taehyung's Pov

I heard Jungkook crying in my room, I felt my heart break, I opened my room door.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry I didn't mean it"I said, I opened my eyes, seeing Jungkook was gone.

Jungkook...

"Jungkook?"I asked worriedly, I looked out my open window, I ran towards it, looking out, seeing a dog run away into the streets. "Jungkook!"