Leaving Everything To Take Care Of Another

Violet had become familiar with the voice of the 'Emme' magic. Now, magically transformed into a healed adult, this voice reminded her of her mother and her sister.

Grief swell in her over of her lost family. Hearing her voice in answering the Sprite. She lost focus of the moment.

The Sprite was right there in front of her. Violet sees the Sprite make finger movements and then notices the Sprite make eye movements.

Where ever this Sprite was at (being projected here as a vision); there was a conversation happening. The eyes drawing left and right upwards, and fingers being used as gestures.

When the Sprite looked back at Violet, the mood and expression was quite commanding.

"A quick answer might have been enough when you were a child. Yes or No. Adults have problems with more nuances. Listen for a bit."

The Sprite opens a hand towards the magic decoy girl that looks like a teenage Princess Yva.

At once, with a nice smile, the girl stands and walks in a very childish manner up to the Sprite and Violet. Each foot step is a bit like an experiment in progress. No sign of the royal elegance that Yva has. Her hair bounces with each step.

Sprite: "Girl, tell us what just happened to you now."

"You removed my decoy limits and took away my body growth and sustenance ability. I am free to act independently in the universe. I am limited to my supply of life force and will fade and disperse in a year or two."

Sprite: "Explain how you came to be."

"I am a triggered decoy protection spell that was meant to be seen as a curse. The Princess was attacked, so my magic was to send (in fear) the attacker to the far side of the world. Immediately, the attacker came under attack by a large creature. He was a person who survives by fast action in combat. The curse would stop him from acting rationally. The protection spell sought to defend him, but failed. I was revised to become a tragic fate decoy. A version of Princess Yva meant to die. I grew out of flesh of the dead man.

During a scenario of a tragic death, this woman poured magic life into me. It changed my expectations. It would have hurt her to see me die.

I see that the spells to create me were expected to be short lived. Your magic has made everything more vibrant and long lasting.

My memories are both of the tall man and my Princess Yva form that were linked that morning after my body was formed."

Sprite: "Violet, this magic girl could become a tempting thing for mages. To dissect and study. She might be seen as not human and not worthy of rights. In important ways, she in only months old. She has a good awareness due to her magical nature, but that is not a defense against all things."

Violet: "I.I. uh.. There a.are places in the universe with no magic. She might belong in a safe realm where no one would think to dissect her to learn more about her magic."

Sprite: "She might need guidance and help in a place like that. Someone with a love almost like a mother. A relationship like an older sister to a younger one. Yes, you understand. Do you commit to it then? Fully? Then get me your hand."

Violet lifts her hand to the Sprite. With a pull backwards by the Sprite, Violet's life force (Soul and Spirit) leaves her body. A shining immaterial radiance of her healed form.

Violet's body returns to the black clothes and wounded condition. The eyes close and the body falls to the floor, now empty and appearing lifeless.

The Sprite extends a hand to the magic girl that looks like a teenage Yva.

All three vanish in what looks like a corridor that shrinks away.

The King of the Central Kingdom closes his eyes and groans like he was kicked in the gut. He backs to the bench at the wall and slowly moves to sit bringing his wife to sit next to him.

Queen of the Central Kingdom: "What is wrong, dear?"

"The sprites have killed her. Taken her soul away as an undead thing. To serve them in punishments. I knew it was trouble when she denied the Sprite. Everyone knows, you do not annoy the sprites."