Chapter 21

My only thought that moment was I hoped they're all dead well except the nurse that is.

Hearing sirens and loads of them in the distance made me stiffen. Did I need help or was this man, my saviour. I shook that thought off knowing he had gone through so much to just free me and still now as we floated through the sky he still had his arm securely wrapped around me, protecting me.

Seeing us closing in on the ground I closed my eyes tightly praying I wouldn't die now being this close to being finally free. The crisp cold wind slowed just as we did and before I knew it we were hitting the ground with less force than I had expected. Nervously opening my eyes I was relieved to see we had landed safely. Although the gunfire still rang through the air I felt safer. However as much as I didn't want to think it, I knew we weren't out of danger yet.

Standing frozen I felt before I heard the man behind me. He must have called me a few times because it wasn't until I felt him lifting me off of him that I realized he was talking. "Isabella I need you to let go of me" it wasn't until I turned around that I noticed his blood-soaked top. Frantically searching his chest for injuries he held my hands stopping them from touching him.

"I'm ok it's only a scratch." A scratch my ass! Is this man bloody mad? His entire top was dripping with blood. Seeing I wasn't going to stop he held my hands tighter. "Isabella we haven't time for this now but I promise as soon as we're out of here I'll let you help ok?" as much as I wanted to fight him on this the fear in his eyes had me shutting my mouth instantly. Leaving my hands to drop to my sides "Ok" I mumbled letting him know I wasn't happy about this but I'll leave it for now.

As much as my body protested I managed to keep up with him. I wanted to ask him so many questions however I kept my mouth shut as I concentrated on his body as it had started to sway. My body throbbed but I could tell he was in worse condition than me which made me bite back the tears. This man had already done so much for me and I couldn't let him down now. I had to be strong. Hearing a car screeching behind us I began to sprint but he gripped hold of me stopping me in my tracks. "ISABELLA" turning around tears streamed down my face as I saw Joshua running towards us. All adrenaline whooshed out of me as I collapsed onto the ground. Joshua was here we had made it. We were free. Joshua collapsed beside me tears also streaming down his face. I couldn't believe this. Was this real? Wrapping my arms around him we both just hugged none of us said a word but we didn't need too. Our bodies said it all. Hearing a loud thud I looked up only to notice that the man who had saved me had collapsed. It was only then I noticed Paul and Jack. Paul had lifted the man up as Jack screamed for us to hurry. Thankfully as if Joshua could read my body he scooped me up into his arms before running towards the car. As soon as we were all in Jack pulled out onto the road at such a speed I thought we were never going to make it out alive.

Paul was shouting and shaking the guy trying to wake him up but with no response, I began to fear the worst. "You can't let him die" I screamed out silencing the car. Paul gave me a sorrowful look but I didn't want that I needed him to save him. As if reading my mind he shouted Jack to go faster and faster he went if that was even possible. Our bodies were thrown around the car like a piece of junk but I didn't care. We couldn't let him die. He not only saved my life he saved my children from having to grow up without a mum. I knew Paul was doing all he could but it still didn't feel enough. Pulling out of Joshua's tight hold I began shaking my saviour whilst screaming for him to wake up.

Hey all just 2 chapters left  now and I'm happy to say that I have finished them already but I still have to edit them but I will have this book uploaded and completed before the weekend.

I would just like to say a big thank you to all of you for all of your support you've given me and especially for your patience. I hope you  all enjoyed  Dumped and pregnant  and Finally free as much as I did writing them :)When I write I always give it my all and  reading your comments is the best part for me! it inspires  me  so much when I see how emotional you get.

Thank you all again

All my love Mel xxx