CHAPTER FORTY THREE

The way in which the garden table at the back of the Hosseini Mansion had been set, one could easily have mistaken that one of the Hosseini brothers was out to impress a young maiden.

Every single little thing was simply perfect but what made everything more perfect was the fact that not one but both the Hosseini brothers, were donned in their most expensive three piece suits

"How does the garden look like Akhi?" asked Yasir, looking as handsome as ever.

"It's beautiful Yasir. She is going to love it."

"Really? You think so?"

"I know so."

"How I wish I could see her face and the garden as well," said Yasir sadly.

Hisham immediately placed his hand over his brother's shoulder and squeezed it. He could only but imagine what his younger brother was going through.

"Its okay bro. You don't need to see anything anyway. The happiness in her voice will tell you everything."

"That is very true Akhi. I honestly can't wait to 'see' her reaction."

"On that note, I will go get her," said Hisham and Yasir nodded, a really large smile on his face.

Hisham slowly made his way into the Mansion a smile similar to Yasir's etched all over his face. He too, could not wait to see her reaction. He and Yasir had been secretly planning this for over a month now and he was glad that so far, everything had turned out great. The only thing missing now was her...their beloved Mama.

He quickly adjusted his bowtie upon reaching his parent's bedroom's door afterwhich he placed three very loud 'Hisham style' knocks on the door not at all caring that Hitler was home that day.

Yasmin opened the door within seconds and she immediately let out a gasp when her eyes fell on her eldest son.

"Awww Habibi, just look at you. You look so handsome. Where are you going dressed like that?"

"On a date."

"Really?"

"Yep."

"With who?"

"With you!"

Yasmin's face lit up as realisation dawned on her face. She knew such days alright. Once every month, her two sons would take her out, either to the mall to watch a movie, for shopping or for dinner and she personally cherished each and every single date of theirs.

"Oh, its date day again is it?"

Hisham quickly placed his hand over his heart, pretending to be really hurt.