Chapter 31 "This girl "

Alexander's POV

Finally, I somehow managed to drag Sophie out of the club with great effort.

A lot of effort.

She really tried to protest saying she wanted to drink some more but I held her hand and just pulled her with me.

She was barely able to stand properly with all the heavy drinking, let alone walk. Her legs were all shaky and she wobbled her way out of the club. I held her soft hand as I continued dragging Sophie outside the club and she tried to keep up with my pace. Clearly she was not able to hold herself after so much drinking.

I was just walking towards the club's exit when I heard her giggling softly.I looked back towards her direction to see her smiling while looking at my back.

Or wait... was it my ass?

Was she seriously checking me out? I didn't know if I was shocked or amused more.

I looked at her curiously and asked,

"why are you laughing?"

She looked at me with a sexy smile on her face and answered but what she said left me shell shocked.

"You have a really nice ass."

I just stood there for a moment, still as a statue, thinking...

God...how much did she drink?

It was hard for me to believe that Sophie was actually checking out my butt. And not just that, she also complimented me on it. I know Sophie would've never said that if she was sober. But right now, she was saying anything that came to her mind. It was like, there was no filter in her mouth. She was openly looking down, at my ass and admiring it.

Then all of sudden she slapped it.

She slapped my ass!

I looked at her with wide eyes as no words escaped my mouth.

No one.

I mean no one has ever done that to me.

"It's cute and I couldn't just resist"

She further complimented me on my ass. She was biting her bottom lip and looking at me with those mischievous eyes.

God...that look.

I was really trying not to laugh at her cute remarks on my butt. She actually thinks that my ass is cute. I can only imagine how she will react when tomorrow she hears about it when she's sober. To know she slapped my ass.

I was flattered for sure but highly amused as well.

"You're so drunk."

I said looking at her while she just smiled at me said,

"Hell yeah, I am."

She said it like it was one of her big achievements and was really happy about it.

I just shook my head at her but there was still a little smile on my face.

Can she be anymore cuter?

If it was any other girl, i wouldn't have even bothered to go through all these and take care of someone else's mess. I would've been annoyed to no extent.

But with her, I was finding it rather amusing than annoying.

I turned around with her following me as we exited the club.

I didn't want to leave Sophie alone at her apartment when clearly she is acting as high as a kite. I was just really worried about her being alone and drunk so I decided to take her back to my place so I could take care of her.