The Day 5

~~~~Time Skip to the day before
         The ball~~~~~~

Jennie's P.O.V
OMG just a day before the ball. We were so excited that the day is here the dresses were so beautiful like what we imagine it would be, but one thing that was off was my sister not being nervous nor excited. I didn't mind it at all , but secretly I did. I wonder what going on in her brain.

Y/N P.O.V
The day is so near. I still wasn't that finish with my dress,but so far it was amazing. Little adjustments here and there and I am done. I saw their wonderful gowns, and it was amazing as I thought would. The question that went through my mind is that will this be good enough for the ball? And the old man and the man that look liked a butler. Those questions went through my mind all the time, but I just kept it in mind, and prepared for tomorrow. I hope it will be good.

————- Next Day —————
Jennie's p.o.v
WE WERE VERY EXCITED!!!!! And energetic and enthusiastic.
We got ready for the ball
(This is what you guys wore for to the event in the CASTLE!)

 We got ready for the ball(This is what you guys wore for to the event in the CASTLE!)

Tzuyu's Smoky outfit

Jennie's cute outfit

Y/N wonderful dress

And they went to the ball.
______________________________________________________
The king of Orlands P.O.V
I hope the princes will get to finally find love. I just wish they would know how hard it is to find love."right" said Prince Jin.
(OMG FINALLY A ROYAL FAMILY MEMBER AUTHOR-NIM)
"Well Jin get ready for the ball it's tonight my boy!" I said enthusiastically. He just smiled and left. I was just thinking that I hope my boys will find their love.
Maybe just maybe I can see their real smiles not only an artificial one, but a real one with happiness. Especially from the son who's personality is like his mother and me combined Jhope..... I look at the sun rising in the distance,and I said to my wife who is up there that " I promise to keep Hobi safe and the others. To also let them find love like what I did with you dear.." calmly and wind rush in ,and made a breeze that reminded me of her and our date. I wish that girl that help me in the streets will be here. She really is a loving and caring character. Well that's only a hope

"How the boys look for the Ball of the Designers "

A/N
OMG finally!!!! BTS in the story . See I told you to keep in mind the butler looking guy and the old man. Hahahahha!!! Surprise but seriously were you surprised. Well I hope you were. Let's see what will happen at the Ball of the Designers. See you at the next chapter!!!!